Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Attachments"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- All the 16,108 wives of Krsna were princesses, and when each saw that Krsna was always present in her respective palace and did not leave home, she considered Krsna a henpecked husband who was very much attached to her
- Although He is the Personality of Godhead and is transcendental to all material attachment, He nevertheless exhibited much attachment for His pure devotees on the earth, as well as for the demigods who engage in His service
- Although the Lord is attached to His material potency, He is aloof from her activities
- Caitanya says, "The Lord is very merciful and attached to His devotees, so when Gopinatha was covered with sandalwood pulp, Madhavendra Puri's labor became successful"
- Cowherd men inquired, "My dear Nanda Maharaj, how is it that we are so intensely attached to Krsna, and Krsna is also so affectionately attached to us? Does it mean that He is the supersoul of everyone?"
- Lord Krsna behaved by His personal example as if He were very much attached to the four principles of civilized life, namely religion, economic development, sense gratification and salvation
- Lord Krsna, being profoundly attached to the gopis, never goes away from Vrndavana, and the gopis and other residents of Vrndavana remain fully satisfied in Krsna consciousness
- Radharani said, "My dear friend, as soon as I think of Krsna the cowherd boy attached to some other woman, I become stricken with fearfulness and the hairs on My body stand up. I must be very careful that Krsna will not see Me at such times"
- Rukmini continued, "My dear lotus-eyed husband, You are self-satisfied. You do not care whether or not I am beautiful or qualified; You are not at all concerned about it. Therefore Your non attachment for me is not at all astonishing; it is quite natural"
- Rukmini continued, "You (Krsna) cannot be attached to any woman, however exalted her position and beauty. Whether You are attached to me or not, may my devotion and attention be always engaged at Your lotus feet"
- We have to increase the attachment. Krsna is already attractive, but we are trying to go away from Krsna. This is our business. "Krsna may not touch me." We are so clever that "Krsna may not touch me." This is maya
- When you give up this designation, that is called mukti. Mukti does not mean that you get some extraordinary position. Mukti means to become free from these material designations. It is same attachment, diversion of attachment to Krsna