Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Arranging (20 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Arranging"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- After defeating Indra, Krsna arranged to marry the 16,100 girls brought from the custody of Bhaumasura. By expanding Himself in 16,100 forms, He simultaneously married them all in different palaces at the same auspicious moment
- After delivering His instructions to the kings and princes, Lord Krsna immediately arranged for their comfort and asked many servants and maidservants to take care of them
- After the departure of Narada, Lord Krsna addressed the messenger who had come from the imprisoned kings and told him that they should not be worried, for He would very soon arrange to kill the King of Magadha, Jarasandha
- Although King Yudhisthira and his brothers were unwilling to have Lord Krsna leave Hastinapura, Krsna arranged to take permission from the King to return to Dvaraka, and thus He returned home along with His queens and ministers
- Arrangement is especially made by Krsna for His devotee just to make him completely dependent upon Him and to free him from all material obligations
- As a good, nonviolent man, Arjuna did not want to fight with his kinsmen, but when he understood that Krsna wanted the fight and had arranged it at Kuruksetra, he gave up his own satisfaction and fought for the satisfaction of the Lord
- As we contaminate the different material modes of nature, we get different situation of life, different forms of body, different circumstances. Krsna has arranged everything very accurately. His arrangement is very perfect
- At this kaisora age, Krsna's endeavors were always bent toward arranging the rasa dance, as well as toward killing the demons in the forest of Vrndavana
- He (Krsna) arranged for suitable garments and ornaments for them (the young princesses), and each of them, seated on a palanquin, was dispatched to Dvaraka City
- He concluded that this mystical change must have been caused by Krsna, whom Balarama considered His worshipable Personality of Godhead. He thought, "It was arranged by Krsna, and even I could not check its mystic power"
- I took that order of my spiritual master very seriously, but I did not think that I'll have to do such and such thing. I was at that time a householder. But this is the arrangement of Krsna
- If we can stay at Bury Place that is Krsna's arrangement. Let Mr. Patel purchase the new property. In that case there is no need of sending the pass book. The transfer order may be torn up
- If you study the whole situation, creation of the Lord, you will find everything is complete, perfect. That is philosophy. Everything is complete. There is no necessity. Our only necessity is that we take advantage of Krsna's arrangement
- In this way He (Krsna) established many pious kings such as Yudhisthira at the helm of world affairs. Thus, by His divine arrangement, He created the good government of King Yudhisthira, and there ensued peace and tranquillity
- It is stated in Bhagavad-gita that without the knowledge of the devotee, the Lord arranges for His devotee to be immediately transferred to His transcendental abode just after leaving his body
- Krsna had actually entered the cave to deliver King Mucukunda because of his austerity, but Krsna did not appear before him first. He arranged that first Kalayavana should come before him
- Krsna has arranged so many varieties. In disgust the Mayavadis, they want to make the varieties variety-less, nirvisesa. And the Buddhists they want to make it zero. But that is also not possible
- Krsna killed the King of Kasi with His arrows. He specifically arranged to throw the head of the King of Kasi into the city of Kasi so that his relatives & family members could see it. Krsna did this just as a hurricane carries a lotus petal here & there
- Krsna said, "I think this is a proper arrangement to relieve you of your immediate distress. Be happy along with your animals underneath this great umbrella"
- The arrangement by the Lord is so nice that if a person's consciousness is turned into Krsna consciousness, there is no doubt that in his next life he will be a great devotee of Krsna, even if he is offered a different type of body
- The cowherd boys went on saying, "Please arrange for something that will mitigate our hunger" Requested in this way by Their friends, Lord Krsna and Balarama arranged to show compassion to certain wives of brahmanas who were performing sacrifices
- The description of the house which you propose to purchase is very much attractive. And I think it is Krishna's arrangement by His inconceivable energy in exchange of your sincere service to the Lord
- The elder gopis said, "Now just see how your boy (Krsna) is hearing these complaints. All day He simply makes arrangements to steal our butter and yogurt, and now He is sitting just like a very silent good boy. Just see His face"
- The varnasrama-dharma system is scientifically arranged by Krsna to provide facility for delivering the fallen souls back to home, back to Godhead. And if we make a mockery of this system by whimsically disrupting the order, that we must consider
- The whole Battlefield of Kuruksetra was arranged by Krsna so that these irresponsible rogues, dressed as kings, should be all killed. That was the plan of Krsna. Just like Duryodhana. Duryodhana, in the dress of a king, he was a rogue
- Therefore get up and prepare to fight. After conquering your enemies you will enjoy a flourishing kingdom. They are already put to death by My arrangement, and you, O Savyasacin, can be but an instrument in the fight. BG 11.33 - 1972
- Those things which awaken ecstatic love are called uddipana. Mainly this awakening is made possible by the qualities and activities of Krsna, as well as by His mode of decoration and the way His hair is arranged
- We haven't got to ask anything. Krsna, God, has made ample arrangement for our maintenance
- When he (Arjuna) became budha by hearing the Vedic knowledge of the Bhagavad-gita from the Supreme Person, he changed his decision and became a worshiper of Lord Sri Krsna, who had Himself arranged the Battle of Kuruksetra