Category:Krsna's Ankle Bells
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Ankle Bells (3 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Ankle Bells"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- All the cowherd boyfriends of Krsna and Balarama approached Them and congratulated Them with great pleasure. While trumpets resounded and drums were beaten, the leg bells on the feet of Krsna and Balarama tinkled
- As the gopis & Krsna danced together, a very blissful musical sound was produced from the tinkling of their bells, ornaments & bangles. It appeared that Krsna was a greenish sapphire locket in the midst of a golden necklace decorated with valuable stones
- His (Krsna's) fingernails are many full moons, and they dance on the flute in His hands. Their song is the melody of that flute. His toenails are also many full moons, and they dance on the ground. Their song is the jingling of His ankle bells
- His helmet, His earrings, His necklace, His four garments, the bangles on His head, the rings on His fingers, His ankle bells and His flute - these are the different features of Krsna's ornaments
- One gopi became the demon Trnavarta and carried the small child Krsna by force into the sky; and one of the gopis began to imitate Krsna while He was attempting to walk, ringing His ankle bells
- Only the most fortunate can hear these four nectarean sounds - Krsna's words, the tinkling of His ankle bells & bangles, His voice and the vibration of His flute. If one does not hear these sounds, his ears are as useless as small conchshells with holes
- Some things which give stimulation to ecstatic love of Krsna are His transcendental qualities, His uncommon activities, His smiling features, His apparel, His garlands, His flute, His buffalo horn, His leg bells, His conchshell
- Sometimes They (Krsna and Balarama) played with amalaka fruits and bael fruits, just as small children play with balls. Sometimes They danced and made tinkling sounds with Their ankle bells
- The tinkling of Krsna's ankle bells surpasses the songs of even the swan and crane, and the sound of His bangles puts the singing of the cataka bird to shame
- There was a nice belt around Maha-Visnu's waist, and He wore a sacred thread across His broad chest. Bangles were on His hands, and armlets on the upper portion of His arms. He wore bells on His ankles
- When Krsna and Balarama, with the strength of Their legs, crawled in the muddy places created in Vraja by cow dung and cow urine, Their crawling resembled the crawling of serpents, and the sound of Their ankle bells was very charming
- While Gopala followed the young brahmana, the tinkling sound of His ankle bells could be heard. The brahmana became very pleased, and he cooked first-class rice for Gopala to eat
- While Mother Yasoda was dressing Krsna, he (Visala) would try to help put on Krsna's ankle bells, and Krsna would jokingly strike him with His flute