Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Anger (26 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Anger"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Baby Krsna very quickly took the nipple in anger. He sucked the milk-poison along with the life air of the demon. In other words, Krsna simultaneously sucked the milk from her breast and killed her by sucking out her life
- Balarama said, "I am now prepared to smash the whole universe, and I know that Krsna will not be angry with Me. "Then He addressed Krsna: "My dear Krsna, tell Me immediately why the whole world is trembling, and why the moon has become elongated!"
- Both Arjuna and Lord Sri Krsna are described here in an angry mood, but Arjuna's eyes were like balls of red copper whereas the eyes of the Lord were like lotuses. This means that the angry mood of Arjuna and that of the Lord are not on the same level
- Both His (Krsna's) anger and pleasure are the same because He is absolute. His anger is not exhibited in the three modes of material nature. It is only a sign of His bent of mind towards the cause of His devotee because that is His transcendental nature
- If I (Radharani) want to go away from the scene because I am afraid of Him (Krsna), He will immediately spread His arms to block My path. If I piteously fall down at His feet, then this enemy of the Madhu demon, in an angry mood, bites My face
- If you go to somebody and if you say that "You become a devotee of Krsna, surrender unto Him," so you haven't got to... He'll not be angry. He may take it or not take it. But your business is finished. Krsna will recognize
- In Him (Krsna) reside (1) truthfulness, (2) cleanliness, (3) intolerance of another's unhappiness, (4) the power to control anger, (5) self-satisfaction, (6) straightforwardness, (7) steadiness of mind, (8) control of the sense organs
- Kaliya said, "O killer of the Mura demon, I have acquired many mystic powers by my austerity and penances, but before You I am nothing, I am most insignificant. Therefore, please be kind upon a poor soul like me, and don't be angry with me"
- Krsna said, "There is no need for your heart to tremble like this. Please calm yourself down. I have no anger toward you"
- Krsna was particularly angry with Satadhanva and wanted to kill him because he had killed Satrajit, a superior personality
- Krsna was somewhat angry, and thus He began to whirl the horse (Kesi demon) around. After a few rounds, He contemptuously threw him a hundred yards away, just as Garuda throws a big snake
- Krsna will never tolerate if a person is Vaisnava aparadha. Mind that. Just like a big man. You can offend him, he doesn't mind. But if he does something harmful to his child, so he becomes very angry
- Krsna, having been interrupted in His business of sucking the breast, was very angry. He took a piece of stone, broke the churning pot and entered a room, where He began to eat the freshly churned butter
- O King Indra! You plaything of Saci! Why are you laughing? I (Lord Balarama) am now prepared to smash the whole universe, and I know that Krsna will not be angry with Me
- On hearing this, Lord Krsna, the son of Devaki, became very angry at the washerman, and striking him with the upper portion of His hand, He separated the man’s head from his body. The washerman fell down dead on the ground
- On the battlefield Lord Sri Krsna charged me (Bhisma), as if angry because of the wounds dealt by my sharp arrows. His shield was scattered, and His body was smeared with blood due to the wounds
- One gopis said, "His (Krsna's) teeth are reddish, and so it appears that He has assumed a feature of anger"
- One may then ask why the Lord exhibited His anger. The point is that one should be ready to tolerate all insults to one's own self, but when Krsna or His pure devotee is blasphemed, a genuine devotee becomes angry & acts like fire against the offenders
- Since the Supreme Personality of Godhead is always merciful, even when it appears that He has killed a demon, or even when He apparently becomes angry toward a devotee, His actions are always auspicious
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "The gopis entered the arena of the rasa dance in ecstasy, but after hearing Krsna's words of negligence and detachment, they understood that He was going to renounce them. Thus they began to chastise Him in anger"
- The child became angry because He (Krsna) was hungry and His mother was not paying attention to Him. So He lifted His legs and began to kick His lotus feet just like an ordinary child
- The ecstasy of devotional service in chivalry (yuddha-vira) and anger are directly produced by Krsna Himself
- The elder gopis said, "Sometimes, being unable to steal our butter and yogurt, out of anger They (Krsna and Balarama) pass urine on the clean floor and sometimes spit on it"
- The Lord (Krsna) is Transcendence, and thus He is absolute in any stage. His anger is not like the anger of a conditioned living being within the modes of qualitative material nature
- The Lord (Krsna) was so angry that Arjuna checked Him when He was moving towards Bhismadeva, but in spite of Arjuna's checking, He proceeded towards Bhismadeva as a lover goes to a lover, without caring for hindrances
- The Nagapatnis said, "Your (Krsna's) dancing on his (Kaliya's) hoods has reduced all the sinful results of actions caused by his having this body of a serpent. It is therefore very auspicious that You have become angry and have punished him in this way"
- This expression of Rohinidevi's anger toward Yasoda is an example of ecstatic love in anger caused by Krsna
- Thus we become excited by lusty desires and come to You, giving up all shame and fear. But now You are angry with us
- To protect Arjuna He (Krsna) got down from the chariot, took up the wheel of the chariot and hurriedly rushed at Bhismadeva in an angry mood, as a lion goes to kill an elephant
- We (gopis) become excited by lusty desires and come to You, giving up all shame and fear. But now You are angry with us. You are finding fault with our violating religious principles and leaving our homes and husbands
- When Kamsa spoke in this way, Lord Krsna became very angry with him, and within a second He jumped onto the high dais of King Kamsa