Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Acceptance"
The following 217 pages are in this category, out of 217 total.
- A devotee female said, "I have been so attracted by Your beauty that I wish that You accept me as Your conjugal lover"
- A devotee is confident that whatever he offers to the Deity in full devotional service is accepted by the Lord (Krsna), but a demon wants to see his worshipable deity face to face so that he can directly take the benediction
- A devotee of Krsna is the first-class yogi. That is accepted by Krsna
- A pure devotee takes shelter of Krsna in such a way, and Krsna is so grateful that He accepts him and gives him all kinds of protection
- A pure Vaisnava, he simply always expects, "When that time will come, Krsna will be pleased to accept me?" Otherwise he is not very hasty. But he is interested with the service. That is pure Vaisnava. A pure Vaisnava can go to the hell for serving
- Accepting the prayers of Srimati Kuntidevi, the Lord (Krsna) subsequently informed other ladies of His departure by entering the palace of Hastinapura. But upon preparing to leave, He was stopped by King Yudhisthira, who implored Him lovingly
- After hearing Lord Siva's prayer, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear Lord Siva, I accept your statements, and I also accept your desire for Banasura. I know that this Banasura is the son of Bali Maharaja, and as such I cannot kill him, for that is My promise"
- Akrura expected blessings from Krsna's hands. He knew that Indra, who is the King of heaven & the master of the three worlds - the upper, middle & lower planetary systems - was blessed by the Lord simply for offering a little water which Krsna accepted
- Akrura was certain that although he was going as a representative of Kamsa, Krsna would not accept him as an enemy
- All the gopis, girls, before their marriage, they prayed to Katyayani that "You give me Krsna as my husband." So Krsna..., it is not possible socially, but Krsna makes such a plan that He accepted every one of them as His wife. That is vastrana-lila
- All these captive princesses (who were forcibly stolen by Bhaumasura) were then accepted by the Lord as His wives, although in the estimation of society they were all fallen girls
- All those princesses were lodged in different apartments, and the Lord simultaneously assumed different bodily expansions exactly matching each and every princess. He accepted their hands in perfect rituals by His internal potency
- Although He (Lord Krsna) had accepted the position of a charioteer for His devotee, His supreme position was not challenged
- Although Krsna is the reservoir of all pleasure, He has a special intention to taste Himself by accepting the form of a devotee
- Although Lord Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and the beneficiary of all kinds of sacrificial ceremonies, He still used to eat with His cowherd boyfriends. This is because at that time He accepted the pastimes of an ordinary boy
- Although the Lord is always above material existence, through His spiritual potency He appeared and acted like an ordinary human being, accepting duties and obligations, apparently like a conditioned soul
- Another gopi said, "We are simply Your (Krsna's) maidservants and slaves; please, therefore, accept us by showing us Your beautiful lotuslike face"
- Any part of the world, anybody can secure and offer to Krsna. "Krsna, I have nothing to offer You, I am very poor. Please accept this." Krsna will accept. Krsna says, tad aham asnami, "I eat." So main thing is bhakti, affection, love
- Arjuna duly carried the message of the girl Kalindi to Krsna, although Krsna, as the Supersoul in everyone's heart, knew everything. Without further discussion, Krsna immediately accepted Kalindi and asked her to sit down on the chariot
- As soon as Krsna accepts, your life is sanctified immediately. Therefore we should eat krsna-prasada, nothing more. Not in the hotel, not in the restaurant. Simply krsna-prasada. That will keep me purified always
- At the time of initiation, when a devotee fully surrenders to the service of the Lord, Krsna accepts him to be as good as He Himself
- Because the King has shown so much love for you, Lord Krsna will certainly accept him
- Bhadra wanted to marry Krsna, and her brother handed her over to Him unconditionally. Krsna accepted her as His bona fide wife. Thereafter, Krsna married a daughter of the King of Madras Province. Her name was Laksmana. Laksmana had all good qualities
- Brahma addressed Lord Krsna as Acyuta because the Lord is never forgetful of a little service rendered by His devotee. He is so kind and affectionate toward His devotees that a little service by them is accepted by Him as a great deal
- Brahma said, "Accept my humble obeisances until the annihilation of this material world. As long as there is sunshine within this material world, kindly accept my humble obeisances"
- Brahma said, "As the Supersoul in everyone's heart, You know everything. Please accept me as Your surrendered servant. I hope that You will excuse me for committing the great offense of disturbing You in Your pastimes with Your friends and calves"
- By His (Krsna) accepting food thus, the assembly of munis, while bathing in the river, felt sumptuously fed. And all the three worlds were also satisfied
- By internal energetic bewilderment, Sri Krsna expands Himself into unlimited numbers of Narayanas and exchanges or accepts transcendental loving service from the living entities in the transcendental world
- By worshiping the arca-vigraha, one can at once approach the Lord, who accepts the service of a devotee by His omnipotent energy
- Decorated with love, Krishna will accept even the humble offering of a leaf, fruit, flower or some water from His devotee. Anyone, anywhere in the world can worship Krishna following this simple formula
- Devotees at Vrndavana try to serve the gopis, namely Radharani and Her associates. If one gains the favor of the gopis, he easily gains the favor of Krsna because on the recommendation of the gopis Krsna at once accepts the service of a devotee
- Draupadi said, "Will you (wives of Krsna) please let us know how Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, accepted you as His wives and married you in pursuance of the marriage ceremonies of ordinary human beings"
- During our exile, Durvasa Muni, who eats with his ten thousand disciples, intrigued with our enemies to put us in dangerous trouble. At that time He (Lord Krsna), simply by accepting the remnants of food, saved us
- Even if He appears to have accepted a material body, He is still not subjected to any material condition. Krsna has therefore appeared and defeated all imperfect conclusions about the appearance and disappearance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Even Krsna Himself accepted a spiritual master, for that is the system. In this way the Lord sets the example for men. We should not think, however, that the Lord takes a spiritual master because He is in want of knowledge
- He (Krsna) accepted the position of younger cousin to Yudhisthira, He was speaking in a very gentle tone which enhanced His beautiful bodily features
- He (Lord Krsna) is fully independent in all His dealings, but He voluntarily accepts obligations by the loving affection of His pure devotees
- He is the original person. He has no father. But He accepts His devotee as His father. He accepts His devotee as mother. He is full in Himself, but still, He awaits the affection of father and mother. This is the beauty of Krsna
- He is witness. You cannot cheat Krsna. Be sincere, and try to serve Him. He'll accept your service. And He will give you intelligence. Your life will be successful
- However perfect you may be in serving Krsna, you should always know that Krsna is unlimited. It will ever remain imperfect because we are limited. But Krsna is so kind. If you offer a little service sincerely, He accepts
- I shall accept the role of a devotee, and I shall teach devotional service by practicing it Myself
- If it is accepted that when He comes to the material world He (Krsna) accepts a material body, it should be concluded also that because the material energy is not different from Him, this body does not act materially
- If one disrespect the parampara system, then he'll not be accepted by Krsna
- If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, fruit a water, I will accept it. BG 9.26 - 1972
- If the devotee happens to be a very poor man, the Lord will accept even the most meager offering. The worship of Lord Visnu or Krsna is very simple, and it can be executed by anyone in this world
- If we increase our love for Krsna, then Krsna becomes purchased by us. Krsna agrees. Krsna is the order-giver for everyone, but He accepts the order of the devotee
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord clearly says that whenever He appears He does so by His internal potency; He is not forced to accept a body by the laws of karma, like an ordinary living entity
- In the case where Sanatana is accepted to mean Sri Krsna, the obeisances are offered to Krsna because He is naturally so beautiful and because He is the killer of the demon Agha
- In the Prahlada-samhita Uddhava says, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda, painstricken due to being pierced by the arrows of Cupid, is always thinking of you (the gopis), and He is not even accepting His regular lunch
- Indra said, "If someone thinks that when You (Krsna) enter within this material world You accept the modes of material nature, he is mistaken"
- Indra said, "The waves of the material qualities are never able to touch You (Krsna), and You certainly do not accept them when You are present within this world. Your Lordship is never conditioned by the laws of material nature"
- Indra said, "You (Krsna) are so merciful that without accepting their offenses You devise means so that their false prestige is subdued and they can know that You, and no one else, are the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- Indra said, "You are the son of Vasudeva, and You are the Supreme Lord, Krsna, the master of all pure devotees. Please accept my prostrated obeisances. You are the personification of supreme knowledge"
- Indra said, "Your steadiness in lifting the great Hill of Govardhana, Your beautiful bodily features and Your astonishing characteristic of being pleased simply by accepting the prayers of Your devotees and offenders"
- Jayadeva Gosvami sung as follows: "He (Krsna) has annihilated all the dynasties of the ksatriyas in the form of Parasurama. He has killed all the demons in the form of Lord Rama. He has accepted the great plow in the form of Balarama"
- Just like this cow. Just see. What does it know? He's an animal. You see? But the calf knows to brush his head and tongue like this, in love. It is doing and Krsna accepting, "Yes." That is expert
- Kalindi said, "My dear Draupadi, I was engaged in great austerities and penances to get Lord Krsna as my husband. When He became aware of this fact, He very kindly came to me with His friend Arjuna and accepted me as His wife"
- Kalindi said: "Knowing me to be performing austerities with the desire to touch His feet, He came with His friend Arjuna and accepted my hand. Yet I am but a maidservant engaged in sweeping the floor of the house of Sri Krsna"
- Kindly chant all those superhuman transcendental activities of the supreme controller, the Personality of Godhead, who accepted incarnations fully equipped with all potency for the full manifestation and maintenance of the cosmic creation
- King Bahulasva and Srutadeva the brahmana were accepted by the Lord on the same level because both were pure devotees. This is the real qualification for being recognized by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- King Nrga said, "Your (Krsna's) body is full of transcendental bliss & knowledge, & You are eternal. You are the master of all mystic powers; therefore You are known as Yogesvara. Kindly accept me as an insignificant particle of dust at Your lotus feet"
- King Prthu said, "Even if the goddess of fortune is not satisfied with me, I know You (Krsna) will always accept my service anyway"
- Krishna does not require anyone's help or service, but if we serve Him, even in a very small capacity, He will accept it. So that is our only hope
- Krsna accepts everyone's devotional service if it is offered with love and affection
- Krsna also accepted guru. So how you will get the ultimate goal of life without accepting guru? Why do you manufacture this idea? There is no need of manufacturing this. You have to follow
- Krsna continued, "You (King Nagnajit) may also be pleased to be informed that in Our family tradition there is no scope for Our offering anything in exchange for accepting your daughter (Satya). We cannot pay any price you may impose for delivering her"
- Krsna continues, "I have accepted your service due to your ecstatic love for Me. Thus I shall appear, and by My audience all fallen souls will be delivered"
- Krsna does not like His devotees to be proud of their service to Him. He accepts everyone's service, but He does not like one devotee to proudly consider himself better than others
- Krsna has no hunger. Even if He is hungry, He can fulfill it Himself. He doesn't require your help. But He accepts your foodstuff because you offer Him with bhakti. That is the main thing
- Krsna has thousands of names, and His names are enumerated by His activities. Just like Krsna accepted to become the son of Mother Yasoda; therefore He is called Yasoda-nandana
- Krsna Himself cannot fully understand the conditions, the mode of progress, the happiness and unhappiness, and the moods of ecstatic love of His devotees. He therefore accepts the role of a devotee to taste these emotions fully
- Krsna is beautiful at His different ages - namely, His childhood, His boyhood and His youth. Out of these three, His youth is the reservoir of all pleasures and is the time when the highest varieties of devotional service are acceptable
- Krsna is not in need of anything from anyone, because He is self-sufficient, and yet He accepts the offering of His devotee in an exchange of love and affection
- Krsna is ready to accept from you a little bit of water, flower, leaf, or fruit. Practically it has no value, but when you begin to give to Krsna, then gradually a time will come when you'll be prepared to give everything to Krsna like the gopis
- Krsna is so kind and impartial that because he sucked Putana's breast, He immediately accepted her as His mother
- Krsna is so kind that from Vaikuntha He has come here in this remote village of America. He's so kind, just to accept your service
- Krsna is so kind, because if you are seriously lover of Krsna, He is here to accept your patram puspam. Even you are the poorest of the poor, He will accept whatever you can collect - a little leaf, a little water, a little flower
- Krsna is so merciful that because the demon Putana came to offer her breast milk to Him, He fulfilled her desire and accepted her activity as motherly. But to stop her from further nefarious activities, He immediately killed her
- Krsna is unlimited, so your service cannot reach Him perfectly. It will ever remain imperfect because we are limited. But Krsna is so kind. If you offer a little service sincerely, He accepts. That is the beauty of Krsna
- Krsna said, "If a devotee offers Me the most insignificant things a little flower, a little piece of leaf, a little water but saturates the offering in devotional love, then not only do I gladly accept such an offering, but I eat it with great pleasure"
- Krsna said, "If a person is not a devotee, even though he may offer Me (Krsna) very valuable things, I do not like to accept them. I actually accept only things offered to Me in devotion and love"
- Krsna said, "If someone attempts to worship Me directly without worshiping My devotees, I do not accept such worship, even though it may be presented with great opulence"
- Krsna says that "Anyone who offers Me a little fruit, a little water, and little leaf with devotion and love, I accept it." Krsna is not hungry that He is begging some food from us. No. He is trying to create loving transaction
- Krsna says, "My devotee, with affection," yo me bhaktya prayacchati. Krsna is not hungry. Krsna has not come to you for accepting your offering because He is hungry. No. He is not hungry. He is self-complete
- Krsna smiled and accepted their invitation, and He began to enjoy the lunchtime company of His friends
- Krsna tries to taste His own sweetness, but He cannot do so without accepting the emotions of a devotee
- Krsna's name is Vasudeva because He appeared as the son of Vasudeva; His name is Devaki-nandana because He accepted Devaki as His mother; His name is Yasoda-nandana because He awarded His childhood pastimes to Yasoda at Vrndavana
- Krsna, although He is very virat, universal form, but Krsna has accepted arca-vigraha so that you can serve, you can see, you can touch, and your life becomes successful
- Laksmana said, "My dear Draupadi, when I accepted Lord Krsna as my worshipable husband and He accepted me as His maidservant, there was a tumultuous roaring among the disappointed princes"
- Lord Krsna accepted the motherhood of Putana because she pretended to be an affectionate mother, allowing Krsna to suck her breast. The Lord accepts the least qualification of the living entity and awards him the highest reward
- Lord Krsna assured Sudama Vipra that He would be very glad to accept the chipped rice he had brought from home, yet out of great shyness Sudama Vipra hesitated to present it to the Lord
- Lord Krsna did not wish to detract from His relationship with Vasudeva as father and son; therefore in the very beginning of His reply He accepted the fact that He is the eternal son of Vasudeva and that Vasudeva is the eternal father of Krsna
- Lord Krsna never accepts any offering bereft of love and devotion
- Lord Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita that He accepts from His devotee even a little fruit, a flower or some water, which can be gathered by any person, rich or poor
- Lord Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, has accepted the sons of Prtha as His kinsmen, and all the kings of the world are with Lord Sri Krsna
- Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, expands a portion of His plenary portion and, accepting the association of the material mode of ignorance, assumes the form of Rudra to dissolve the cosmic manifestation
- Lord Krsna, who is the spiritual master of the entire universe, accepted the duty of a messenger, and, deputed by Arjuna, went to the assembly of King Dhrtarastra on a peace mission
- Lord Ramacandra took birth in the family of Maharaja Raghu. Therefore Lord Ramacandra is called Raghunatha, Dasarathi, as Krsna is called Vasudeva because He accepted Vasudeva as His father
- Lord Sri Krsna, Lord Sri Rama and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all incarnations of Godhead, accepted formal spiritual masters, although by Their transcendental nature They were cognizant of all knowledge
- Lord Sri Krsna, who is our master and worshipable Deity, who is the controller of Lord Siva and Lord Brahma, the controller of the whole universe as well, accepts the controlling orders of Ugrasena, His grandfather
- Lord's glorious acts & acceptance of various transcendental forms for the performance of extraordinary pastimes in the mortal world are very difficult for anyone other than His devotees to understand & for the beasts they are simply a mental disturbance
- Maharaja Pariksit asked Sukadev Goswami how many years Lord Krsna remained in human society, how many years He reigned over the kingdom of Dvaraka, and how many wives He accepted there
- Mitravinda said, "My dear Draupadi, there was a great assembly of princes at my svayamvara ceremony (the personal selection of a husband). Lord Krsna was also present in that meeting, and He accepted me as His maidservant"
- My (Draupadi) dear Rukmini, Bhadra, Jambavati, Satya, Satyabhama, Kalindi, Saibya (Mitravinda), Laksmana, Rohini and all other wives of Lord Krsna, will you please let us know how Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, accepted you as His wives
- My dear gopis, I accept your desire to have Me as your husband and thus worship Me. I wish your desire to be fulfilled because it deserves to be so
- My dear Lord, You have accepted the form of a devotee just to deliver all the fallen souls of this world
- O learned brahmana, sometimes I accept the renounced order of life to induce the fallen people of the Age of Kali to accept devotional service to the Lord
- O sage, kindly narrate how the SPG, who is the independent, desireless Lord of the three worlds & the controller of all energies, accepts incarnations & creates the cosmic manifestation with perfectly arranged regulative principles for its maintenance
- One should be very enthusiastic and execute devotional service with patience and confidence. Patience is necessary for developing the confidence that "Krsna will certainly accept me because I am engaging in devotional service
- One who takes asraya, shelter of a devotee, Krsna does not give him up. Krsna accepts him
- Our business is not in the estimation of this material world to become a good man. Our estimation is how Krsna will accept me as good man, that's all. We don't care for this world. Just like gopis, they left their husbands
- Our philosophy is "Come. Come here, play with Krsna as cowherd boy. Come here, dance with Krsna as gopi. Come here, accept Krsna as your son, Krsna will accept you as His mother"
- Pariksit heard that out of His causeless mercy Krsna (Visnu), who is universally obeyed, rendered all kinds of service to the malleable sons of Pandu by accepting posts ranging from chariot driver to president to messenger, friend, night watchman, etc
- Persons who fully surrender at the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and always think of His lotus feet are accepted and recognized by the Lord as His own personal assistants or servants
- Persons who had never undergone the reformatory ritualistic ceremonies of the Vedas were confident that Krsna would accept only faith and devotion, and so they were engaged in Krsna consciousness and were freed from all anxieties
- Putana planned to kill Krsna. Krsna accepted the poisonous breasts of that demonic woman, and when He sucked the milk from her, He sucked out her life also. Nonetheless Putana was elevated to the same position as Krsna's own mother
- Putana was accepted by Krsna as one of His mothers because she came to take Krsna on her lap and offer her breast milk to be sucked by Him. That is considered to be another reason He closed His eyes: He had to kill a nurse or mother
- Rohini said, "Lord Krsna killed Bhaumasura and all his soldiers, and although He had no need to accept even one wife, He nevertheless, by our request, married all sixteen thousand of us"
- Rukmini continued, "In the Vedas it is stated that although You (krsna) have no material hands and legs, You accept everything offered in devotion by the devotees. You have no material eyes and ears, but still You can see and hear everything everywhere"
- Rukmini continued, 'I have selected Your Lordship as my husband, and I therefore request You (Krsna) to accept me as Your wife. You are the supreme powerful, O lotus-eyed one. Now I belong to You'
- Satrajit had no desire to give the jewel away with his daughter, and Krsna, knowing his mentality, accepted his daughter but returned the jewel. After getting back the jewel from Krsna, he was satisfied and kept it with him always
- Sincerely, seriously, they (young princesses) offered their hearts to Krsna's lotus feet with unalloyed devotional attitude. As the Supersoul in everyone's heart, Krsna could understand their uncontaminated desire, He agreed to accept them as His wives
- Sisupala continued, "Under these circumstances, how can He (Krsna) be fit to accept the first worship in the sacrifice?"
- Sisupala said, "I cannot agree with the statement of a boy like Sahadeva, who has spoken so highly about Krsna and has recommended that Krsna is fit to accept the first worship in the sacrifice"
- Sisupala said, "I cannot understand how you have selected this cowherd boy, Krsna, and have left aside all these great personalities. I think Krsna to be no better than a crow - how can He be fit to accept the first worship in this great sacrifice?"
- So the Lord or the spiritual master absorbs. But we should be conscious that "We shall not commit any more sinful activities so that my spiritual master or Krsna will have to again accept them on my behalf"
- Sometimes Radharani felt pride within Herself and said, "Although the cowherd boys prepare nice flower garlands for Krsna, when I present My garland to Him, He becomes struck with wonder and immediately accepts it and puts it on His heart"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also advised Vasudeva to preach about Krsna and thus liberate living entities. As a result, Krsna would very soon accept him as His devotee
- Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, rebuked Marshal Arjuna and refused to accept him as a pandita or scholar, with a view to teach the so-called learned scholars and leaders of the materialistic fools
- Sridhara Swami continued, "Somehow or other, my dear Lord, I have come to take shelter under Your lotus feet. Please accept me and give me protection"
- Sudarsana: This wheel which is accepted by the Personality of Godhead (Visnu or Krsna) as His personal weapon is the most powerful weapon, greater than the brahmastras or similar other disastrous weapons
- Sukadeva Gosvami, "at that time He (Krsna) accepted the pastimes of an ordinary boy, keeping His flute under His arm and His bugle on the right side in His belt, along with His cane"
- The best food is the remnants of what is offered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In Bhagavad-gita the Supreme Lord says that He accepts preparations of vegetables, flour and milk when offered with devotion
- The brahmana's (Srutadeva's) wife cooked simple foods like rice and dal, and Lord Krsna and His followers (Narada and others) were very much pleased to accept them because they were offered in devotional love
- The brahmana's wife cooked simple foods like rice and dhal, and Lord Krsna and His followers were very much pleased to accept them because they were offered in devotional love
- The child is accepting service from the parents. Her business is only to accept. Torture and accept service. So devotees accept Krsna as son so that Krsna may simply torture them and accept service. That is the policy
- The dangerous position that Krsna had accepted by lifting the hill brought tears to her eyes
- The description of Krsna's marriage with the five girls mentioned in this chapter is not sufficient. He had many other thousands of wives besides them. Krsna accepted the other thousands of wives after killing a demon named Bhaumasura
- The devotees who want some benefit out of devotional service are accepted by the Lord because there is an exchange of affection. Out of affection they ask the Lord for some material benefit
- The duty of the guru is to find the means, according to the time, the circumstances and the candidate, by which one can be induced to render devotional service, which Krsna accepts from a candidate who wants to be successful in going back home
- The Earth personified continued, "Please accept my respectful obeisances. You (Krsna) are the original Supreme Personality of Godhead and the supreme cause of all causes. Only Your Lordship is the reservoir of all knowledge"
- The Earth personified continued, "The manifested appearance of this world is caused by You (Krsna), and You are both the cause and effect of this cosmic manifestation. Please therefore accept my respectful obeisances"
- The Earth personified said, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the Lord, who is always present with four symbols, namely His conchshell, disc, lotus and club, and who is the Lord of all demigods. Please accept my respectful obeisances unto You"
- The faith increases in Krishna Consciousness by our voluntary increase of serving Krishna. Serving Krishna is unlimited and he can accept our unlimited service, and award us unlimited transcendental pleasure in the unlimited service of the Lord
- The fallen girls under the clutches of Bhaumasura sincerely prayed to Lord Sri Krsna for their deliverance, and their sincerity of purpose made them at once pure by virtue of devotion. The Lord therefore accepted them as His wives
- The fruits of our work is always given to Krishna and so Krishna accepts the responsibility of what these fruits shall be. So this is our principle of work and I request you to always remember this
- The gopis kept their individuality to enjoy the company of Lord Krsna, but Kamsa was accepted into His (Krsna's) impersonal brahmajyoti
- The gopis said, "We are Your (Krsna's) devotees. You should accept us as Lord Narayana accepts His devotees. There are many devotees of Lord Narayana who worship Him for salvation, and He awards them salvation"
- The gopis said, "We do not wish to ask You (Krsna) to accept us as Your wives. Simply accept us as Your maidservants"
- The gopis said, "While passing through here, with one hand resting on the shoulder of the goddess of fortune and the other hand twirling a lotus flower, He (Krsna) must have been very much pleased to accept your obeisances"
- The impersonalists simply think that they are liberated, but actually they have no feeling for the Personality of Godhead. They think that when Krsna comes into the material world He accepts a material body
- The instruction we receive from this incident is that King Bahulasva and Srutadeva the brahmana were accepted by the Lord on the same level because both were pure devotees
- The kings said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), You are ever famous, for You can put an end to all the miseries of Your devotees. Please, therefore, accept us as Your surrendered servants"
- The Lord (Krsna) accepted his challenge and stood before the Kesi demon, calling him to fight. The horse then ran toward Krsna, making a horrible sound like a roaring lion, his jaws spread wide open as if to swallow the whole sky
- The Lord (Krsna) accepts the least qualification of the living entity and awards him the highest reward. That is the standard of His character. Therefore, who but the Lord can be the ultimate shelter?
- The Lord can see with His hands, He can hear with His eyes, He can accept offerings with His legs, and He can create with His mouth
- The Lord is the support of the Brahman effulgence. Originally He is the root cause of everything. But persons who are less intelligent think that when the Supreme Personality of Godhead comes within this material world, He accepts material qualities
- The Lord says that if one brings such an offering in devotion, He will accept it and eat it. When Krsna eats, the entire world becomes satisfied
- The Mayavadis they want to merge into the Supreme, but we want to become father of Krsna. Why merge? More than Krsna. The devotee can beget Krsna. Krsna accepts that. Yes, I shall become your child. I shall be controlled by your stick
- The mercy of Radharani is available very readily to the sincere devotees, and once She recommends such a devotee to Lord Krsna, the Lord at once accepts the devotee's admittance into His association
- The mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not restricted to the jurisdiction of caste and creed. Vidura was a sudra, yet Krsna accepted lunch at his home
- The next day, almost as before, there was an Annakuta ceremony. All the brahmanas prepared foods and Gopala accepted them
- The Pankajanabhi Lord (Krsna) accepts the arca-vigraha in different elements, namely a form within the mind, a form made of wood, a form made of earth, a form made of metal, a form made of jewel, a form made of paint, a form drawn on sand, etc
- The process is that whatever we offer to the Deity, that is offered to guru. And guru offers to his guru. In this way goes to Krsna. We don't directly offer Radha-Krsna. No. We have no right. Neither He accepts in that way
- The supreme controller, the Personality of Godhead, is Krsna Himself, but as a transcendental pastime He has accepted the form of a devotee, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Supreme Godhead is unconquerable; no one can conquer the Lord. But He voluntarily accepts subordination to the devotional qualities of His devotees. For example, Lord Krsna accepted subordination to the control of mother Yasoda
- The Supreme Lord is pure spiritual form, transcendental to all material qualities, yet for the sake of the creation of the material world and its maintenance and annihilation, He accepts through His external energy the material modes of nature
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is so kind that if an unsophisticated person, with devotion and without duplicity, offers at the lotus feet of the Lord a little water, a flower, a fruit or a leaf, the Lord accepts it
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Janardana (Lord Krsna), is the form to accept all the results of sacrifice
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who accepts the results of all great sacrifices, was laughing and joking, enjoying lunch with His friends in Vrndavana
- The transcendental mellow of conjugal love of Krsna is so wonderful that Krsna Himself accepts the form of a devotee to relish and taste it fully
- Therefore Lord Krsna accepted the position of a devotee and descended in the form of Lord Caitanya, who is complete in every respect
- They (impersonalists) think that when Krsna comes into the material world He accepts a material body. They therefore overlook the transcendental body of Krsna
- They (the gopis) said "Krsna, You are very cruel! You should not talk like that. We are full-fledged surrendered souls. Please accept us, and don’t talk in that cruel way"
- They (the ladies) immediately received Lord Krsna with glittering eyes expressing their love and affection for Him, and Lord Krsna smiled and accepted their feelings and gestures of reception
- They (the people of Kundina) prayed to the Personality of Godhead, "Our dear Lord, if we have performed any pious activities with which You are satisfied, kindly be merciful upon us and accept the hand of Rukmini"
- Thousands of millions of such activities may be very good in the estimations of the fools and rascals, but it may not be accepted by Krsna. That is the crucial point. Our point is that unless accepted by Krsna, it is simply a simply waste of time
- Thus He (Krsna) voluntarily accepted the rule of Maharaja Ugrasena. He informed Ugrasena, “Being cursed by Yayati, the kings of the Yadu dynasty may not occupy the throne. It will be Our pleasure to act as your servants
- Thus Saksi-gopala stayed in Vidyanagara and accepted service for a very long time
- To know the transcendental pleasure of loving Krsna, Lord Krsna Himself appeared as Lord Caitanya, accepting the emotions and bodily luster of Srimati Radharani
- To serve Krsna under a certain transcendental mellow according to one's spirit of service, everything is accepted by the Lord
- Try to understand this fact. Krsna does not require your nice dress or nice flower or nice food. Krsna does not require. But if you give Him, then you become benefited. It is Krsna's favor that He's accepting
- Uddhava said, "Although to accept the invitation offered by Narada as primary is quite appropriate, at the same time, my Lord, it is Your duty to give protection to the surrendered souls. Both purposes can be served if we understand the whole situation"
- Understanding the mind of Sudama Vipra, the Lord (Krsna) said, “My dear friend, I am certainly not in need of anything, but if My devotee gives Me something as an offering of love, even though it may be very insignificant, I accept it
- Unless I accept the luster of the ecstatic love of Sri Radhika, these three desires cannot be fulfilled
- Vasudeva and Devaki were Krsna's real father and mother. Nobody is real father and mother of Krsna, because Krsna is the original father of everyone. But when Krsna comes here, advents, He accepts some devotees as His father, as His mother
- Victory was certain for the side of Arjuna because Krsna was there. Krsna's acceptance of the post of charioteer for Arjuna was an exhibition of another opulence
- Vidyadhara continued, "You (Krsna) are the original SP of Godhead. You are the master of all devotees. You are the proprietor of all planetary systems, and therefore I am asking Your permission. You may accept me as fully surrendered unto You"
- We are addressing, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna: "O the energy of the Lord, O the Lord, please accept me." That's all. "Please accept me." We have no other prayer. "Please accept me"
- We cannot demand any grace or mercy from the Lord because of our service rendered to Him. He may accept or not accept our service, but the only means to satisfy the Lord is through the service attitude, and nothing else
- We may be very much puffed up by our mental concoction, that "I am doing very nice work." but it may not be accepted by God. It may not be accepted by Krsna
- Whatever you do, you should always be humble: "Krsna, I am quite unfit. So whatever I could collect with my capacity, kindly accept." This is our only plea
- When a devotee thus fully surrenders unto Krsna's lotus feet, Krsna accepts him as one of His confidential associates
- When all the gopis came out of their homes to meet Krsna in the Vrndavana forest, Krsna refused to accept them and asked them to go home, giving them some moral instruction
- When food is offered to Krsna with love and devotion and He is pleased and accepts it from the devotee, Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune, becomes so greatly obliged to the devotee that she has to go personally to the devotee’s home
- When He (Lord Krsna) descends on the material plane, out of His causeless mercy He accepts one of His great devotees as His father to keep pace with the rules of the material world
- When he offers Krsna food, Krsna directly accepts these eatables, and the devotee becomes Krsna-ized by eating the remnants. One who does not engage in such service cannot understand how this is so
- When I take this Bhagavad-gita book, I see one picture, that Krsna is so kind that He has taken the chariot driver, sarathi, of Arjuna. He is His devotee. So Sri Krsna is so kind that He can accept the position of a servant because Arjuna was ordering
- When Krsna entered the palace, all the ladies there were overwhelmed with affection just upon seeing Him. They received Krsna with glittering eyes expressing their love & affection for Him & Krsna smiled & accepted their feelings & gestures of reception
- When Lord Krsna appears He does so in a family of ksatriyas (kings), as did Lord Ramacandra, and sometimes in a family of brahmanas. But Krsna accepted the role of son to Maharaj Nanda, despite the fact that Nanda belonged to the vaisya community
- When one is freed from material connections in this way, his body immediately becomes spiritual, and Krsna accepts his service
- When Satya understood that Krsna Himself had come to marry her, she was very much pleased that the husband of the goddess of fortune had so kindly come there to accept her
- When the different queens of Lord Krsna were submitting their statements as to how they had been married and accepted by Lord Krsna as His wives, all the female members of the Kuru dynasty were struck with wonder
- When the King begged Him to come to his kingdom, Gopala, who was already obliged for his devotional service, accepted his prayer. Thus the King took the Gopala Deity and went back to Kataka
- When the Lord appears for the protection of His devotees, He naturally accepts trials and tribulations on their behalf
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead appears, He accepts His eternal father and mother, and they accept Krsna as their son. This pastime takes place eternally and is therefore called nitya-lila. Thus there was no cause for surprise or ridicule
- When this city was constructed, Maharaja Yudhisthira requested Krsna to live with them a few days more to give them the pleasure of His association. Lord Krsna accepted the request of Maharaja Yudhisthira and remained there for many days more
- When Vasudeva was addressing his divine sons in that way, Lord Krsna and Balarama were smiling. Because They are very affectionate to Their devotees, They accepted all the appreciation of Vasudeva with a kindly, smiling attitude
- While the ladies of the capital of Hastinapura were greeting Him and talking in this way, the Lord, smiling, accepted their good greetings, and casting the grace of His glance over them, He departed from the city
- Why I am not an authority? If Krishna accepts me as authority, then who can deny it?
- With great pleasure, King Nagnajit brought his daughter Satya before Krsna and handed her over to Him. Krsna also immediately accepted Satya as His wife. Then there was a marriage ceremony with great pomp