Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
kitchen | kitchens
Pages in category "Kitchen"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Bhimasena was put in charge of the kitchen department (during the Rajasuya Sacrifice), Duryodhana in charge of the supplies department and Sahadeva in charge of the reception department
- Bruce has not yet taken his initiation. He wants to remain with us independently. I have no objection for such conclusion but unless he is properly initiated, he cannot help you either in the kitchen or with Deity worship
- I am so glad to learn that you are in charge of kitchen and food supply which saves 25 to 30 percent on food. That is a great service. To be extravagant is not recommended by Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita
- I very much appreciate your service. In the kitchen you should please see that nothing is wasted
- In our Krsna consciousness society, unless one is twice initiated - first by chanting Hare Krsna and second by the Gayatri mantra - he is not allowed to enter the kitchen or Deity room to execute duties
- In our temples, this regulation is in effect. One cannot eat food from the kitchen unless it is offered to the Deity
- In the kitchen of the demon was a maidservant whose name was Mayavati. This woman had formerly been the wife of Cupid, called Rati
- In this way the meeting place was washed, the entire yard, the raised sitting places, the kitchen and every other room
- On the southern side of the kitchen were two rooms for offering food, and in one of them the food was offered to Salagrama Narayana
- One cannot eat food from the kitchen unless it is offered to the Deity
- Our eating process is more decent than the animals. We have got nice kitchen. We can prepare varieties of foodstuff by mixing so many eatables. Because we have got intelligence, we can do
- She thought, 'Perhaps by mistake I did not put any food on the plate.' So thinking, she went into the kitchen and saw the pots
- Skyscraper buildings are no better than caves. They live here, and here is bathroom, here is kitchen, here is room, three inches. Is that advanced civilization?
- Sometimes children want to imitate their mother and cook in the kitchen, and at such a time the mother supplies them with some toys so that the children can imitate her cooking
- The cook cooking very, very nice foodstuffs in the kitchen, but he cannot eat in the beginning. That is not possible. Then he will be dismissed. The master first of all must take, and then they can enjoy
- The kitchen department should be very clean and things should not be wasted. This is the first consideration
- The room was so constructed that there was only one door opening on the outside, which served as an entrance for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. There was another door attached to the kitchen, and it was through this door that the food was brought
- This woman was engaged for cooking rice and dhal in the kitchen, but when she got this nice baby and understood that he was Cupid, her own husband, she naturally took charge of him and with great affection began to bathe him regularly
- When the cook was cutting the fish, he found within its stomach a nice baby (Pradyumna), which he immediately presented to the charge of Mayavati, who was an assistant in the kitchen affairs
- When we cook foodstuffs in the kitchen for eating ourselves, it is a different thing from the foodstuff which is prepared and offered to Krishna
- You have agreed to give Dollars 8,000.00 from BBT funds for construction of the second story of the Kitchen here. So, you can do this
- Your plan to get a large vehicle for traveling with built in shower, kitchen etc. is approved by me. But you should try to get new, because the old ones are always needing repair