Kindly (Requesting Caitanya)
Pages in category "Kindly (Requesting Caitanya)"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Actually You are speaking through my mouth, and at the same time You are listening. This is very mysterious. Anyway, kindly hear the explanation of the process by which the goal can be attained
- Advaita Acarya said, "You have been fasting continuously for three days in Your ecstasy of love for Krsna. I therefore invite You to My home, where You may kindly take Your alms. Come with Me to My residence"
- All glories to Lord Nityananda, who is the life and soul of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! My dear Lord, kindly give me engagement in devotional service at Your lotus feet
- All glories to the transcendental form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is Krsna Himself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead! My dear Lord, kindly give me shelter at Your lotus feet by Your causeless mercy
- All the Mayavadi sannyasis said, "Your Holiness, kindly know from us that we actually have no quarrel with Your refutation of these meanings, for You have given a clear understanding of the sutras"
- As an incarnation of God, You are delivering so many fallen souls. I am also a greatly unhappy fallen soul. Kindly deliver me by Your mercy
- As in the previous year, one of the inhabitants of Kulina-grama submitted a petition to the Lord (Caitanya), saying, "My Lord, kindly tell me what my duty is and how I should execute it"
- I have heard this wonderful story and am therefore very inquisitive to hear Your explanation again. If You would kindly repeat it, I would be very pleased to hear
- I have written some commentary on Srimad-Bhagavatam, he said. "Would Your Lordship kindly hear it"
- I wish to hear topics concerning Lord Krsna constantly. Be merciful unto me and kindly tell me something about Krsna
- If You want to make a lame man like me dance, kindly bestow Your transcendental blessings by placing Your lotus feet on my head
- In this way Murari Gupta appealed to Me, saying, You are all-merciful, so kindly grant me this mercy: Let me die before You so that all my doubts will be finished
- In Your absence all these people have been exactly like thirsty cataka birds crying in disappointment. Kindly accept them
- Kasi Misra said, "My dear Lord, the King has done this without reservations. Kindly hear his statement"
- Kindly bestow upon me Your pure mercy so that I may also become renounced. I am no longer interested in material enjoyment
- Kindly listen, O Gaurahari! If You come to a private place, I shall then explain the reason
- Kindly stay here at Jagannatha Puri. Why should You go to Alalanatha? Henceforward, no one will approach You about material affairs
- Sanatana further inquired Lord Caitanya, "I do not know how to question You about the advancement of spiritual life, but I beg that You kindly, mercifully, let me know everything that I need know"
- Sanatana Gosvami prayed to Caitanya and said: If You will kindly give me some hints about the preparation of such a book on devotional service, it may be that I shall be qualified to write it
- Sri Advaita Prabhu said, "My dear Lords, kindly enter this room." The two brothers, Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu, then came forward to take the prasadam
- Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu, 1968 - O Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, kindly show me your causeless mercy. Sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu daya karo more. Because You have come to deliver fallen souls, so You will not find the most fallen soul like me
- The brahmana begged Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My dear Lord, kindly show me favor and let me go with You. I can no longer tolerate the waves of misery caused by materialistic life"
- The incident that happened today was a great obstacle for Me, but you have kindly relieved Me of it
- The Muslim governor then said, "Since You have so kindly accepted me, please give me some order so that I can render You some service"
- The Sanodiya brahmana continued, "Kindly submit to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the unhappiness you are feeling within yourself. Then propose that we all go to Prayaga on the full-moon day of the month of Magha"
- Therefore I see that I will get nothing auspicious by staying here. Kindly give me orders allowing me to return to Vrndavana after the Ratha-yatra festival
- While Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was departing, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya submitted the following at His lotus feet, "My Lord, I have one final request that I hope You will kindly fulfill"
- With my tongue I shall chant Your holy name, 'Sri Krsna Caitanya!' That is my desire. Kindly let me give up my body in this way