Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
kindle | kindled | kindles |kindling
Pages in category "Kindle"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- The body given up by Brahma took the form of the evening twilight, when the day and night meet, a time which kindles passion
- The light of knowledge is kindled by our preceptors, and we can see things as they are only by our preceptors' mercy. From our very birth we have become accustomed to gathering knowledge by the mercy of our preceptors, whether father, mother, or teacher
- The sacrificial fire kindled by the sages of Naimisaranya was certainly full of smoke and doubts because of so many flaws. The first flaw is that there is an acute scarcity of expert brahmanas able to carry out such performances successfully in this age
- The spiritual nature of the living being can be rekindled in association with the Supreme Being. Because the living being can appear either in matter or in spirit, the jiva is called the marginal potency
- There is but one way to perceive things in the depth of darkness. Only if somebody brings a light into the darkness is it truly possible to see things as they are. Similarly, the light of knowledge is kindled by our preceptors
- Those who are less than a brahmana by qualification cannot establish any relation with the Lord, just as fire cannot be kindled from the raw earth unless there is wood
- Those who are less than a brahmana by qualification cannot establish any relation with the Lord, just as fire cannot be kindled from the raw earth unless there is wood, although there is a relation between wood and the earth