- Keśī-ghāṭa, Keśīghāṭa, Keśī Ghāṭa
Pages in category "Kesi-ghata"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- After taking baths at different bathing places along the river Yamuna, such as Kesi-ghata and Kaliya-ghata, the pilgrims visited the temple of Gopala. Afterwards, they took rest in that temple
- If you still have any desire to enjoy the company of your friends within this material world, then don't look upon the form of Krsna, who is standing on the bank of Kesi-ghata
- My dear friend, if you are indeed attached to your worldly friends, do not look at the smiling face of Lord Govinda as He stands on the bank of the Yamuna at Kesighata
- One who is not satisfied with that so-called pleasure (of society, friendship and love) may seek the lotus feet of Govinda, who stands on the shore of the Yamuna at Kesighata, in Vrndavana and attracts all the gopis to His transcendental loving service