Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Jugglery of Words
"jugglery of word" | "jugglery of words" | "word jugglers" | "word jugglery"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Jugglery of Words"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- In his conditioned state, the living entity discovers many forms of word jugglery in order to get apparent liberation from the clutches of maya
- In the Upanisads it is clearly said that the Supreme Personality of Godhead can never be known simply by working very hard and taxing the good brain, nor can He be known simply by mental speculation and jugglery of words
- Interpretation by one's jugglery of words is called chala-dharma
- It is concluded that the Lord's energies are inconceivable. No one can estimate them by mental speculation or by word jugglery
- Mayavadi philosophers are very proud of exhibiting their Vedanta knowledge through grammatical jugglery, but in the Bhagavad-gita Lord Sri Krsna certifies that they are mayayapahrta-jnana, bereft of real knowledge due to maya
- Mayavadis are attractive. They are very educated. They can put things in jugglery of words. That capacity they have got. So people become amazed, almost everyone. So therefore they are not very much pleased with this movement, that "Krsna is God"
- Misinterpretation of the word aham by the word jugglery of the impersonalist should not disturb the mind of the strict followers of the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- One should approach a bona fide guru to inquire about the highest benefit of life. Such a guru is described as follows: sabde pare ca nisatam. Such a guru does not manufacture gold or juggle words
- One should distribute sumptuous prasada, considering everyone a part of the Supreme Lord, but one should not juggle words to make a poor man Narayana
- Simply on the strength of grammatical knowledge and word jugglery, professional reciters maintain their bodies and their desires for sense gratification by reading Srimad-Bhagavatam
- So Mayavadis are attractive. They are very educated. They can put things in jugglery of words. That capacity they have got
- That is our process. What Krsna has said, we say, that's all. Therefore there is little success. I don't manufacture. I have no extraordinary power or I cannot show magic or jugglery of words. But I do sincerely, to present what Krsna has said
- The conditioned soul, being wrapped in ignorance and therefore not knowing the goal of life, accepts a guru who can juggle words and make some display of magic that is wonderful to a fool
- The false arguments and philosophical word jugglery of your (Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya) disciples are not faults of theirs. They have simply received the benediction of Mayavada philosophy
- The guru, or the bona fide spiritual master, is competent to teach the disciple in the right path with reference to the context of all authentic Vedic literature. He does not attempt to juggle words to bewilder the student
- The jugglery of words used by the Mayavadi philosopher to prove that this material world is false may amaze inexperienced children, but a man with full knowledge knows perfectly well that there cannot be any existence without Krsna
- The Lord is supreme because no one can evaluate Him by mental speculation or jugglery of words. The Lord can travel more quickly than the mind
- The Mayavada philosophy presents such a jugglery of words that even a highly elevated devotee who has accepted Krsna as his life and soul changes his decision when he reads the Mayavada commentary on the Vedanta-sutra
- The Mayavadi philosophers, devoid of true understanding, have confused the theory of illusion and the theory of the cosmic manifestation by word jugglery
- The Mayavadis try hard to look like spiritualists, but in fact they are gross materialists. They may be able to confuse and mesmerize the public with word jugglery, but in truth their so-called renunciation is as false as the monkeys
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead can never be known simply by working very hard and taxing the good brain, nor can He be known simply by mental speculation and jugglery of words. The Lord is knowable only by one who is a surrendered soul
- The word jugglery they (the Mayavadis) use in an attempt to amalgamate knowledge, the knowable and the knower simply proves that they are unintelligent
- There is no jugglery of words and activities in the transcendental kingdom of the Lord. All the Lord's forms are transcendental, and such manifestations are ever identical
- We don't want any very learned scholars, Sanskrit grammarian to manufacture jugglery of words, meanings
- We know that all this word jugglery springs from the imagination of Sankaracarya, and yet because we belong to his sect, we accept it although it does not satisfy us
- When he comes to this awareness, that "I have simply suffered and I wanted to maintain myself by jugglery of words," then he comes to the real knowledge
- When the elderly brahmana's son heard this, he took the opportunity to juggle some words. Becoming very impudent, he stood before the assembly and spoke as follows