Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
issue | issued | issueless | issues | issuing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► The Ultimate Issue (8 P)
Pages in category "Issue"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.
- Actually, the kingdom belonged to Bhisma, but he remained a brahmacari, he did not marry. There was no issue of Bhismadeva. Therefore his nephews, Dhrtarastra and Pandu, they were inheritor
- Although this material world may be false, just like the paper, it has its proper beneficial utilization. Because the currency notes, although paper, are issued by the government, they have full value
- As much as possible go on reprinting all the books and distributing them profusely. Your idea for issuing a series of Transcendental Teachings is good. We want to flood the market with Krishna consciousness publications
- Becoming a life member of this movement is not the necessary thing. Life membership is a side issue. We want people like you to co-operate with this movement. We want you to work for this movement
- Both the mother and the son were lamenting Dhruva Maharaja's having been insulted by his stepmother and his father's not having taken any step on this issue. But mere lamentation is useless - one should find out the means to mitigate one's lamentation
- I am so glad to note that you remember the auspicious day sometimes in 1944 when I started my "Back to Godhead" magazine. I think in the first issue you wrote some article
- I am very much pleased to hear that your German BTG distribution has gone up to 50,000 last issue, and I very much approve of your ideas for improving it more and more
- I have also seen the article in our new issue of Back to Godhead and I am very much encouraged to see how you are all working so carefully in the service of Krsna in the matter of painting transcendental pictures of the Lord
- I have just heard from Gargamuni that you would like to print future issues of French language BTG in a small size about the size of our "Two Essays." So if you think that this will help increase the sales, then do it with my approval
- I have now issued orders that all my disciples should avoid all of my godbrothers
- I have received the new BTG magazine. It is very nice issue. Having the Indian Rathayatra on the cover and the American one on the inside makes a good contrast
- I remember that my Guru Maharaja would often send young boys out to sell literature of Krishna Consciousness, and if they would come back having sold only a few issues, Guru Maharaja was very, very pleased
- I thank you very much for your very nice presentation of the issue of birth. You have assimilated the process of birth very nicely through the books. This has pleased me very much and I wish that all my students can become as adept...
- I welcome your suggestion. I have advised my assistants to publish one chapter in each issue from the Bhagavat Maha-Purana
- In a suitable moment you can talk with Mr. Kallman that Swamiji was telling that he has not received any royalty of 5%. The agreement is there; so he must pay. But if he does not pay we don't mind; we shall issue our own records and try to sell
- In the next issue of "Back to Godhead" you should put one note of thanks to Mr. Alexander Kulik of Laguna Beach California. This boy has kindly paid BBT Dollars 25,000.00 for publication of books
- It appears that the letter is missing. I therefore request you to issue a duplicate of your letter under reference and send it to me to the above address immediately so that I can take action on it
- It is better undoubtedly to have a full magazine as our English BTG, but if you have no time, or you are doing this or that, then do not neglect it completely - it is better to publish and distribute a one page BTG issue than no issue at all each month
- It is said in the Vedic literature that innumerable universes issue forth when Maha-Visnu exhales in His yoga-nidra and that innumerable universes enter His body when He inhales
- Kaliya then became very angry, and his great hoods expanded. He exhaled poisonous fumes from his nostrils, his eyes blazed like fire, and flames issued from his mouth. The great serpent remained still for some time, looking at Krsna
- Krsna continued, "Presently there is no direct claimant of the Syamantaka jewel, for King Satrajit has no male issue"
- O learned brahmanas, just as hundreds and thousands of small rivulets issue from great reservoirs of water, innumerable incarnations flow from Sri Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the reservoir of all power
- One of our life members here in India, and our good patron as well, has requested some back issues of BTG. So please send him as many back issues as are available
- Regarding articles for BTG, I have already issued instructions to all centers requesting my disciples to send articles every month
- Regarding BTG, my plan is this, that you shall simply translate from our English issues and reproduce the writing and insert it wherever there is writing in the English version
- Regarding your press, and publication of BTG in French language: I have not heard anything. I have also not heard anything from Janardan since I have come. I shall be glad to hear from him also. Have you issued any mimeograph copies of BTG till now?
- Regularly, on Sunday of each week the sales proceeds may be totalled for issuing a check to the amount owed to my book fund & to the BTG accounts. Then on each Monday the check may be sent to Los Angeles. So you do this regularly and it will be very nice
- The basic issue should be to carry out the orders of his spiritual master. That is your president
- The conclusion is that the Mayavadi philosophers are actually atheists. There was much discussion on this issue between Sarvabhauma and Caitanya Mahaprabhu, but despite all his endeavors, the Bhattacarya was defeated in the end
- The current issue of Back to Godhead is better than all previous ones. So you are tangibly improving the quality of BTG. May Krishna bless you improve it more & more
- The five daughters of King Sura, named Prtha, Srutadeva, Srutakirti, Srutasrava and Rajadhidevi, were Vasudeva's sisters. Sura gave Prtha to his friend Kunti, who had no issue, and therefore another name of Prtha was Kunti
- The funeral ceremony of Bhismadeva was a necessary duty, although he was a liberated soul. Since Bhismadeva was without issue, the eldest grandson, namely Maharaja Yudhisthira, was the rightful person to perform this ceremony
- The funeral ceremony was a necessary duty, although Bhismadeva was a liberated soul. Since Bhismadeva was without issue, the eldest grandson, namely Maharaja Yudhisthira, was the rightful person to perform this ceremony
- The Krsna consciousness movement issues a supreme call to all kinds of religionists, asking them with great authority to join this movement, by which one can learn how to love God and thus surpass all formulas and formalities of scriptural injunction
- The present issue is excellently done. It is rich in all respects. Your article, Nine Points, is very instructive. I do not know whether people will take our advice, but we must go on presenting these ideas to the human society
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is situated in everyone's heart, and from Him issue a living entity's inclinations and disinclinations
- The wife of Dronacarya, Krpi, is the sister of Krpacarya. A devoted wife, who is according to revealed scripture the better half of her husband, is justified in embracing voluntary death along with her husband if she is without issue
- The word askhalita indicates that orders by the king could not be disobeyed by anyone in the entire world. Such orders, however, were never issued to control saintly persons or the descendants of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu
- The world situation is so tense that at any moment governments may issue declarations to stop religious rituals. Eventually the world situation will become so degraded that it will be impossible for pious men to live on the planet
- There is a pinprick somewhere in the social body at large, and therefore there are large-scale quarrels, even over less important issues. There is need of a clue as to how humanity can become one in peace, friendship and prosperity with a common cause
- There is much potential for selling these issues to the many people who are gradually taking more & more interest in our movement, & please organize your sales there to increase at a steady rate
- There is no cause of quarrel between the two countries China and India over land which is not very suitable for habitation, and certainly there is no cause for fighting on this issue
- These are two meanings of the word "krsna-varna." Indeed, nothing else but Krsna issues from His mouth
- This Gopinatha Pattanayaka, he said, 'is unwilling to pay the money due. Instead, he is squandering it under some pretext. If you issue an order, I can put him on the canga and thus realize the money'
- Today I have received the December issue of Back to Godhead. The interview with the London reporter is very important. This should be presented in the courts. It is 95% of the evidence we require to prove that Krishna Consciousness is genuine
- Unfortunately, on earth there is such a scarcity of gold that the governments of the world try to keep it in reserve and issue paper currency
- Unfortunately, on earth there is such a scarcity of gold that the governments of the world try to keep it in reserve and issue paper currency. Because that currency is not backed up by gold, the paper they distribute as money is worthless
- We are being so favorably presented everywhere by the media. Just today two editors of Indian newspapers have informed me of their intention to print special issues devoted to our Movement as well as give daily one article on our philosophy
- We are getting the Deity Worship maintained by Europeans and Americans who are not born in brahmana families there will be great litigation on this issue and it may be judgement is against us
- We understand that with the breathing of the Supreme Personality of Godhead there issued forth the four Vedas, namely the Rg Veda, the Yajur Veda, the Sama Veda and the Atharva Veda, and also the histories like the Mahabharata and all the Puranas
- We want to distribute as many issues of BTG as possible, so the more you can print and distribute, the more my Guru Maharaja will be pleased to see His Great Dream being fulfilled
- We wanted land within the city. In the meantime, you can show the chairman the enclosed pictures from "Dharma Yug" magazine, latest issue, how we are a worldwide organization, as well as other clippings from Toronto
- You have done a nice job with the French edition of BTG & I am especially looking forward to the next issue which will be color 32 pages. You should more & more improve this magazine until it becomes superior to all other magazines in the French language
- Your idea for selling advertisements for Rathayatra issue of BTG is very good. This idea we have implemented both in Bombay and Calcutta and it has proven very good for collecting money