Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
invocation | invocations | invocable
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Invocation"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I shall write two separate invocations of good fortune and two different introductions. Let me think deeply about the matter and then describe two different sets of incidents
- In the auspicious invocation at the beginning of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Srila Vyasadeva has described the Supreme Personality of Godhead by these symptoms
- In this invocation from Srimad-Bhagavatam, the word 'param' indicates Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and the word 'satyam' indicates His personal characteristics
- ISO Invocation om purnam adah purnam idam... cited (Bks)
- ISO Invocation om purnam adah purnam idam... cited (Con & Let)
- ISO Invocation om purnam adah purnam idam... cited (Lec)
- The invocation involves three processes: defining the objective, offering benedictions and offering obeisances
- These fourteen verses, therefore, offer auspicious invocations and describe the Supreme Truth
- Thus the auspicious invocation, the essential nature of the truth of Lord Caitanya, and the need for His appearance have been set forth in six verses