This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Inviting God (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Inviting Krsna"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Bhadra said, "My father understood these feelings of mine, he personally arranged for my marriage, inviting Krsna to marry me and giving Him in dowry one aksauhini, or division of armed forces, along with many maidservants and other royal paraphernalia"
- By loud cries He invited Krsna to appear, and this repeated invitation attracted Lord Krsna to descend
- He (Krsna) had not actually been invited to visit the city, yet He went to see the Pandavas out of His affection for His great devotees. He visited the Pandavas without warning, and all of them got up from their respective seats as soon as they saw Him
- He (Krsna) simply smiled at her words. Looking toward His cowherd boyfriends, He replied to the girl, “My dear beautiful girl, I am very much pleased by your invitation, and I must come to your home after finishing My other business here
- He would periodically cook rice with various vegetables and invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his home
- Krsna continued, "I have been invited for this purpose by Brahma, the superintending deity of this universe, and thus I have now appeared in the dynasty of the Yadus as one of their family members"
- Krsna continued, "You (Rukmini) did not select any one of them as your husband but insisted on having Me. You neglected all the princes present, and very politely you sent Me a confidential letter inviting Me to kidnap you"
- Krsna continued, "You (Rukmini) sent your messenger inviting Me to kidnap you, and when you found that there was a little delay in My arriving on the spot, you saw the whole world as vacant"
- Krsna smiled and accepted their invitation, and He began to enjoy the lunchtime company of His friends
- Lord Sri Krsna was invited by Maharaja Yudhisthira to look into the supervision of the performances of yajna, and the Lord, to abide by the orders of His elderly cousin, caused the performance of yajnas by learned twice-born brahmanas
- Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, being invited to the sacrifices by Maharaja Yudhisthira, saw to it that they were performed by qualified (twice-born) brahmanas. After that, for the pleasure of the relatives, the Lord remained a few months
- The message (by Paundraka to Krsna) contained the following statements, "If out of Your (Krsna's) gross impudence You do not care for my words, then I challenge You to fight. I am inviting You to a battle in which the decision will be settled"
- They (gopis) wanted to remain busy in Vrndavana and thus feel the presence of Krsna in every step of their lives. They immediately invited Krsna to come back to Vrndavana
- They (Krsna and Balarama) immediately informed Nanda Maharaja that Kamsa had invited all the cowherd men and boys to go to Mathura to participate in the ceremony known as Dhanur-yajna. Kamsa wanted them all to go there to participate in the function
- They (Krsna's friends) were very jubilant and invited Him, "Dear friend Krsna, You have come back so quickly! All right, we have not as yet begun our lunch, not even taken one morsel of food. So please come and join us, and let us eat together"
- When all the members of the royal assembly, including King Ugrasena, heard this message (Paundraka invited Krsna to a battle) sent by Paundraka, they laughed very loudly for a considerable time
- When King Bhismaka heard that Krsna and Balarama had come, he invited Them to see the marriage ceremony of his daughter (Rukmini). Immediately he arranged to receive Them, along with Their soldiers, in a suitable garden house
- When you have invited Visnu, Krsna, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, to accept your service, you must be very, very careful how to render service. How cleansely, how nicely you have to serve. Otherwise everything will be spoiled
- With folded hands, the King (Bahulasva) and the brahmana (Srutadeva) each simultaneously invited Lord Krsna and all the sages (Narada, Vamadeva, Atri, Vyasadeva, Parasurama, Asita, Aruni, Sukadeva and others) to his home