Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
introspect | introspection | introspective | introspectively
Pages in category "Introspective"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Maharaja Dhrtarastra, the scion of the family of Ajamidha, firmly convinced by introspective knowledge (prajna), broke at once the strong network of familial affection by his resolute determination
- Men in the mode of goodness have an introspective mind, and after a regulative struggle for existence they retire at a ripe old age and engage their time in cultivating the human spirit
- That is the Vedic civilization, that one is educated to become introspective. He is educated to become introspective. The brahmanas, just like they are happy in any condition of life. That is our Vedic civilization
- The extravagant are practically asleep to introspection, and thus they are unable to derive any permanent value from the assets of the human form of body
- The introspective man is always indifferent to materialistic happiness and distress. He goes on with his self-realization activities undisturbed by material reactions
- The mind dedicated to extravagance is a bad bargain, but one can make the best use of the mind by introspection