Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
intrigue | intrigued | intrigues | intriguing
Pages in category "Intrigue"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Dhrtarastra wanted to become a king, and he contrived all sorts of intrigues in consultation with his brother-in-law Sakuni
- During our exile, Durvasa Muni, who eats with his ten thousand disciples, intrigued with our enemies to put us in dangerous trouble. At that time He (Lord Krsna), simply by accepting the remnants of food, saved us
- Vidura gave protection to the Pandavas on one hand, and on the other he tried to restrain his brother Dhrtarastra from such intriguing policies. Therefore, he was always partial to the Pandavas, just as a bird protects its eggs by its wing
- Vidura was equally affectionate to both the camps of nephews in the sense that he always chastised Duryodhana for his intriguing policy against his cousins
- Vidura went out from the palace to detach himself from household affairs, especially political intrigues