integrate | integrated | integrating | integration | integral
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Disintegration (10 P)
Pages in category "Integrated"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Lord Sri Krsna is the svayam-rupa Personality of Godhead, and all other forms of Godhead, beginning from Sri Baladeva, Sankarsana, Vasudeva, Aniruddha, Pradyumna and Narayana are Lord Sri Krsna's plenary portions and integrated parts
- Lord Sri Krsna is the svayam-rupa SPG, and all other forms of Godhead, extending to the purusa-avataras, guna-avataras, lila-avataras, yuga-avataras and many other thousands of manifestations of the SPG, are Krsna's plenary portions and integrated parts
- The best remedy for getting out of the clutches of the cobralike kala or its integrity, the modes of nature, is bhakti-yoga, as it is recommended in the Bhagavad-gita
- The master of integration is also the destroyer of this world by virtue of His disintegrating energy. Sankarsana is the master of integration and disintegration
- The message was very gravely written, so that not only the gopis but all empiric philosophers might understand how pure love of God is intrinsically integrated with all the different energies of the Supreme Lord
- The separated parts and parcels are the servitors, and the integrated plenary portions of visnu-tattvas are the worshipful objects of service
- The sun is the cause of all material shapes and forms, for it is due to the sun that integration and disintegration of material elements take place
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, who is the original person of the Visnu categories, expands Himself in two different categories, namely integrated plenary portions and separated parts and parcels
- The time duration needed for the integration of three trasarenus is called a truti, and one hundred trutis make one vedha. Three vedhas make one lava
- The whole universe is maintained by the integrating power of the Supreme Lord, who is known in that capacity by the name Sankarsana
- This contact of the living entity with the material manifestation has neither integration nor disintegration. My (Balarama's) dear chaste sister-in-law (Rukmini), the spirit soul is, of course, the cause of this material body
- You are the origin of the subtle material ingredients, the master of all integration as well as the master of all disintegration, the predominating Deity named Sankarsana, and the master of all intelligence, known as the predominating Deity Pradyumna
- You may initiate some program to integrate the two camps by sending some of our own strong men there to assist