Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Instructions of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Instructions of a Devotee of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Every devotee should be ready to take instructions from a superior Vaisnava, and a superior Vaisnava must be ready to help an inferior Vaisnava in all respects
- Following Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya's instructions, the King had given up his royal dress. He now entered the garden in the dress of a Vaisnava
- If you remain pure, then your preaching will be successful and you'll get encouragement. That is the instruction of all Vaisnavas
- In one stroke Narada Muni gave shelter to Kalakanya and counterattacked the ordinary karmis. If one accepts the instructions of Narada Muni, the ocean of fear (bhaya) can be very quickly removed by the grace of that great Vaisnava
- Prahlada Maharaja, although born in a demon family, was an exalted devotee, and he desired their welfare. Thus he began instructing them about the futility of materialistic life