Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"instruction from"|"instructions from"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Instruction From"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A living entity with the body of a bird or beast cannot take instructions from the Supreme Soul as adequately as an advanced human being. Thus there are gradations of bodily forms
- A sincere devotee who follows the instructions of the spiritual master certainly gets direct instructions from his heart from the Supersoul
- After hearing such enlightening instructions from Sri Balarama, Rukmini immediately became pacified and happy and adjusted her mind, which was very much afflicted by the degraded position of her brother Rukmi
- After receiving instruction from Narada, the demon Vrkasura went to Kedaranatha. The pilgrimage site of Kedaranatha still exists near Kashmir
- Akrura was requested by Kamsa to arrive in Vrndavana by evening. After receiving instruction from Kamsa, Akrura started the next morning via chariot for Vrndavana
- Although I lived separately from the Math, practically I was in charge of the Math and under the instructions from His Divine Grace
- Although Maharaja Priyavrata received instructions from the great sage Narada, he still engaged in ruling the earth. After fully enjoying material possessions, he divided his property among his sons
- Another significant point is that one must go to sacred places not only to take bath there but to search out great sages like Maitreya and take instructions from them
- Arjuna, Krsna and numberless friends, admirers, relatives and sages had gathered on the scene as Maharaja Yudhisthira took moral and religious instructions from the dying Bhisma
- As Supersoul of King Yudhisthira, He did not allow the King to be convinced by the words of Vyasa and others, including Himself, because He desired that the King hear instructions from the dying Bhismadeva, who was another great devotee of the Lord
- Brahma knew well that Kardama Muni exactly carried out the instructions received from him and that he actually honored his spiritual master. To honor the spiritual master means to carry out his instructions word for word
- By taking such instructions from higher authorities, one can actually become situated in perfect knowledge and give real meaning to life
- Factually, the Lord is not formless, nor does He belong to any of the multiforms experienced within the universal forms. One should try to know the truth about the Lord by following the instruction of Brahmaji
- For those who have decided to continue their existence in this material world for the gratification of their senses, there is no chance of becoming Krsna conscious, not by personal endeavor, by instruction from others or by joint conferences.
- If one always thinks of Krsna, feels how to serve Him and wills to execute the order of Krsna, it should be known that he has taken good instruction from his intelligence, which is called the mother
- Illusion is there, but by knowledge, by good association, by taking instruction from the sastra, from guru, from saintly persons, one should understand what is the value of life and live like that
- In the beginning of Bhagavatam it is said, dharmah projjhita-kaitavo atra: "All cheating type of instruction is kicked out from Srimad-Bhagavatam. Only substance." Vastavam-vastu vedyam atra
- In the parampara system, the instructions taken from the bona fide spiritual master must also be based on revealed Vedic scriptures. One who is in the line of disciplic succession cannot manufacture his own way of behavior
- Instructions from family members and society should be accepted superficially, but in essence the grhastha should be engaged in occupational duties advised by the spiritual master and sastra
- Narada Muni continued: After Prahlada Maharaja, the King of the demons, heard these instructions from the saint, he understood the occupational duties of a perfect person. Thus he duly worshiped the saint, took his permission & then left for his own home
- No one should try to reach any conclusion about the Vedas without receiving instructions from members of Vyasadeva's disciplic succession, who believe in the Personality of Godhead and His diverse energies as they are explained in Sri Isopanisad
- Persons who are advancing in Krsna consciousness should take instruction from this pastime (of mother Yasoda praying for protection of Krsna) and also be very much interested in cows and the holy name of Visnu
- Persons who are determined to totally rot in false, material happiness cannot become Krsna-minded either by instructions from teachers, by self-realization or by parliamentary discussions
- The great sage Narada has this qualification, and therefore, having taken instructions from Narayana Rsi, he is engaged in propagating the philosophy of devotional service all over the world
- The spiritual master must not be subjected to the advice of a disciple, nor should a spiritual master be obliged to take instructions from those who are not his disciples. This is the sum and substance of Srila Rupa Gosvami's advice in the sixth verse
- Those below the brahminical qualification - administrators, merchants and workers - should take instructions from those ideal people who are considered to be intellectuals. In this way, everyone can be elevated
- Those who are innocent but simply carried away by bad association should be shown favor if they are eager to receive proper instructions from pure devotees
- To qualify the Mayavadis and other common men who indulge in the mental speculative transactions, Srimad-Bhagavatam gives them instructions from the 1st to the 9th canto about the transcendental nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- We are not guided by impulse. We are guided directly, instruction from the superior
- When he became completely free from the conception of bodily life, Maharaja Prthu realized Lord Krsna sitting in everyone's heart as the Paramatma. Being thus able to get all instructions from Him, he gave up all other practices of yoga and jnana