Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Instructing Krsna Consciousness
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Instructing Krsna Consciousness"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Although the rituals of religion are confidential, meditation and cultivation of knowledge are still more confidential. And surrender unto Krsna in devotional service in full Krsna consciousness is the most confidential instruction
- Anyone can join this movement without prejudice, but unfortunately there are persons who feel differently. It is better, therefore, not to instruct the science of Krsna consciousness to such persons
- As education begins at the age of five years, similarly, Krsna consciousness, or bhagavata-dharma, should be taught to the children as soon as the child is five years old. That is his instruction
- Child is the father of man, so if you can train these children in Krishna Consciousness by kind instruction, feeding them, it will be a great service to Lord Caitanya
- Child is the father of man, so the basic principle of any type of life is to instruct to the children from the very beginning. Krishna Consciousness. Children grow to be the topmost leaders of the human society
- I am glad that you are very serious about Krishna consciousness even at such a young age. This is the instruction of Prahlada Maharaja who was a young boy like yourself. He said that now is the time to become Krishna conscious no matter what is one's age
- If we can organize such an institution such as St. Xavier's college and we can give them instruction through the English medium and raise them in a Krishna Conscious culture, we shall get unlimited number of students from respectable families of India
- If you want doctorate degree the system is that the theses should be guided by three expert Ph.D.'s. So similarly, if you want to be purely Krsna conscious person you must select a person who can give you instruction
- In our movement, the guru-kula plays an extremely important part in our activities because right from childhood the boys at the guru-kula are instructed about Krsna consciousness. Thus they become steady within the cores of their hearts
- In the human form, the living being must engage himself in Krsna consciousness to purify his existence: tapo divyam putraka yena sattvam suddhyet. This is the instruction of King Rsabhadeva to His sons
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam you will find the instruction is by Rsabhadeva, that this life is not meant for that simply hard labor for sense gratification. If you work hard, you try to work hard for attaining Krsna consciousness
- Instead of wasting your energy in that way for so-called happiness, you just try to understand what is Krsna consciousness, what is Bhagavata-dharma. Just engage your energy. It is very nice instruction
- It is very difficult to understand the secret of Krsna consciousness, but one who advances by the instruction of the previous acaryas and follows in the footsteps of his predecessors in the line of disciplic succession will have success. Others will not
- My first instruction to all of my disciples is that they become Krsna conscious devotees themselves and help others to become devotees by spreading this Krsna Consciousness movement all over the world
- My Guru Maharaja has instructed me to spread this Krsna Consciousness Movement in the western world, so this is our first business
- The first necessity for peace in the world is to instruct men how to become Krishna Conscious
- The real fact is that a bona fide spiritual master knows the nature of a particular man and what sort of duties he can perform in Krsna consciousness, and he instructs him in that way. He instructs him through the ear, not privately, but publicly
- This is to certify that Sriman Bhagavan das Adhikari is an ordained minister in the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, of the title Bhakti-sastri, and fully qualified to instruct on Krishna Consciousness and Vedic literature in general
- Those who are in Krsna consciousness and are engaged in devotional service under the instructions of Narada Muni are not subjected to the influence of Yamaraja and his sister Jara
- Those who have joined this Krsna consciousness movement, my request is they follow the regulative principles, as instructed by Rupa Gosvami, with enthusiasm, read books and distribute books. And that is a very great service
- To propagate the devotional service of Krsna consciousness, it requires the fit person. Not that one can imitate. It is not possible. One who is fit to take this responsibility, he receives proper instruction and help from higher authorities
- True religion, however, instructs people to be satisfied with the bare necessities of life while cultivating Krsna consciousness
- We have got everything in writing, in books, in instructions. Our duty is to take them rightly and utilize it properly, advance in Krsna consciousness
- Whole instruction is that all sleeping members of the human society, they should take advantage of this Krsna consciousness movement and willingly they should accept. Then there will be immediate effect and everyone will be out of the clutches of maya