Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
instigate | instigated | instigates | instigating | instigation | instigator | instigators
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Instigating Krsna (2 P)
Pages in category "Instigate"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- After appearing from the fire of sacrifice, he (the demon) stood wielding the trident in his hand. Instigated by Sudaksina, the demon proceeded toward the capital city, Dvaraka, with many hundreds of ghostly companions
- Aghasura happened to be the younger brother of Putana and Bakasura, and he thought, "Krsna has killed my brother and sister. Now I shall kill Him along with all His friends and calves." Aghasura was instigated by Kamsa, so he had come with determination
- Ballal Sena was taking loans from Gauri Sena and spending money extravagantly, and therefore Gauri Sena stopped supplying money. Ballal Sena took revenge by instigating a social conspiracy to make the suvarna-vaniks outcastes
- By the instigation of the fallen age of Kali, an unfortunate brahmana's son was employed to condemn the innocent Maharaja Pariksit
- Santanu's minister Asvavara had instigated some brahmanas to induce Devapi to transgress the injunctions of the Vedas and thus make himself unfit for the post of ruler
- Srimati Radharani continued: Lord Ramacandra, as a ksatriya, should have fought with Vali face to face, but, instigated by His friend, He killed him from behind a tree. Thus He deviated from the religious principles of a ksatriya
- The demons who fight with the Lord in the material world are sometimes His associates. When there is a scarcity of demons and the Lord wants to fight, He instigates some of His associates of Vaikuntha to come and play as demons
- Those who are after killing animals, they will find some clue that "Here in the Vedas the animal-killing is sometimes recommended." But that animal-killing is not a, I mean to say, instigation that "You go on killing animals"
- When there is allowance for sex life or meat-eating or drinking in the sastras, they are not meant for instigating that "You go on with this business as much as you can." No. Actually they are meant for restriction
- While the child (Krsna) was sitting on the ground, a demon named Trnavarta, who was a servant of Kamsa's, came there as a whirlwind, at Kamsa's instigation, and very easily carried the child away into the air