Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
insist | insisted | insistence | insistent | insistently | insisting | insists
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Insist"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A brahmana's property is called brahma-sva, and according to Manu's law it cannot be acquired even by the government. Both brahmanas, however, insisted that the cow was theirs and could not be taken back under any condition
- A child may insist on having something and cry like anything to get it, disturbing the whole neighborhood, and then immediately after achieving the desired thing, he laughs. Such crying and laughing is enjoyable to the parents
- Although Ajamila was not punishable, the Yamadutas were insisting on taking him away to Yamaraja for punishment. This was adharma, contrary to religious principles
- I do not see how we can insist that all members must follow the four regulative principles, but this is certainly our recommendation to anyone who is serious about pursuing Krishna Consciousness
- I have no objection if Aravinda stays in my room for a few days more before returning to USA. Of course, it is not proper formal etiquette, but if he is insisting, what can be done?
- If that man insists on chanting Hare Rama first, what harm is there?
- If they want to insist on touching your feet and there is no other way to avoid it, you can simply remember your predecessor Acaryas and Spiritual Masters and accept them and return namaskara with folded hands. That is the Vaisnava etiquette
- In spite of this divine voice (voice from sky), Rukmi insisted that Balarama had lost, and by his persistence it appeared that he had death upon his head. Falsely puffed up by the ill advice of his friend, he did not give much importance to the oracle
- It is just like a lunatic asylum: The patients are running around madly and when the doctor tries to give them treatment, they insist that they are not crazy. Sometimes the patient even strikes the doctor. So our task is like that
- The idea is not to encourage one to eat meat but to allow one who insists on eating meat to eat it under certain restricted conditions
- They cannot make any plan successful without Krsna consciousness. So long they'll insist upon this point, that "Without Krsna consciousness we shall do everything successfully..." That is durasa