Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"innumerable universe"|"innumerable universes"|"innumerable material universes"
Pages in category "Innumerable Universes"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- According to the revelations of revealed scripture, Vrndavana extends only sixteen krosas (thirty-two miles). Nonetheless, all the Vaikuntha planets and innumerable universes are located in one corner of this tract
- According to the size of the universe, there are so many heads on the body of Brahma. In this way I maintain innumerable universes
- Any living being, beginning from the Brahmas (there are innumerable Brahmas in innumerable universes) to the insignificant ant, are all born in darkness, and they require factual light from the Lord to see Him directly
- At the creation, the material energy is let loose as the mahat-tattva, into which the Lord as His first purusa incarnation, Maha-visnu, enters. He lies within the Causal Ocean and breathes out innumerable universes
- Because the Lord wished to lie down in meditation, the material energy created innumerable universes at once, in each of them the Lord lay down, and thus all the planets and the different paraphernalia were created at once by the will of the Lord
- Brahma said, "I may be the master of this universe, but there are innumerable universes, and there are also innumerable Brahmas who preside over these universes
- By His (Lord Krsna) one plenary portion as Paramatma, the Lord controls innumerable universes, with all their demigods; yet He agrees to be controlled by a devotee
- First of all you take your birth where Krsna is now present. Krsna is present in one of the universes. There are innumerable universes. So you take your birth in the next universe, or where Krsna is now. Then you become trained up
- For innumerable universes and their inhabitants come into existence and are annihilated by the simple direction of the Lord
- In one-fourth space there are unlimited number of universes, ananta-koti. This material world is situated in a one-fourth space, and three-fourths space in the spiritual world. Just imagine how big it is
- In that gigantic pot my body is of insignificant measurement, and even though one of the many universes is created by me, innumerable universes are coming and going from the pores of Your body, just as atomic particles are seen flickering in the sunlight
- In the Brahma-samhita it is said that all the material manifestations with innumerable universes appear and disappear with the breathing of Maha-visnu lying in yoga-nidra, or mystic sleep
- In this chapter (of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta) Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fully describes Krsnaloka, the spiritual sky, the Causal Ocean and the material world, which consists of innumerable universes
- Innumerable material universes are similarly exhibited by His external energy, and the living entities are manifested by His marginal energy
- It is said in the Vedic literature that innumerable universes issue forth when Maha-Visnu exhales in His yoga-nidra and that innumerable universes enter His body when He inhales
- It is stated that just as the atoms and particles of dust are floating within the air along with the birds and their number cannot be calculated, so innumerable universes are floating within the pores of the transcendental body of the Lord
- Krsna is called nitya-lila. He is taking His birth, He is fighting in the battle of Kuruksetra, He's dancing with the gopis. That is going on eternally in either of the so many, innumerable universes
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is always eager to give information to the conditioned soul that there is a spiritual sky far, far beyond this material sky, transcendental to the innumerable universes created within the total material energy
- Kurus said, "O creator of innumerable universes, let us fall down and offer You (Balarama) our respectful obeisances again and again. We are now completely surrendered unto You. Please, therefore, be merciful upon us and give us Your protection"
- Maha-Visnu is lying in the Causal Ocean, Karanarnava, and He is breathing, and from His breathing innumerable universes are coming out. And in each and every universe, Maha-Visnu, in His further expansion as Garbhodakasayi-Visnu, He enters
- Material existence is compared herein to the great ocean of nescience. Another name of this ocean is Vaitarani. In that Vaitarani Ocean, which is the Causal Ocean, there are innumerable universes floating like footballs
- Material world means there are innumerable universes. Just like you cannot count the stars and planets. Every day you are seeing, at least at night you see, but can you count it?
- That purusa creates and maintains with His external energy. He creates innumerable universes in His pastimes
- The consecutive pastimes of Krsna are being manifested in one of the innumerable universes moment after moment
- The external energy, called maya-sakti, is the cause of innumerable universes with varied material potencies
- The first form of Lord Visnu is called Maha-Visnu. He is the original creator of the total material energy. The innumerable universes emanate from the pores of His body
- The gigantic form of the Maha-Visnu is the source of generation for innumerable universes. Innumerable universes are coming out of His exhaling breath, and the same universes are going back in with His inhaling breath
- The Maha-visnu, into whom all the innumerable universes enter and from whom they come forth again simply by His breathing process, is a plenary expansion of Krsna
- The number of manvantara-avataras for only one universe has been given. One can only imagine how many manvantara-avataras exist in the innumerable universes. And all these universes and Brahmas exist only during one exhalation of Maha-Visnu
- The Sankarsana form in the second quadruple is not only a representation of Balarama but also the original cause of the Causal Ocean, where Karanodakasayi Visnu lies asleep, breathing out the seeds of innumerable universes
- The word 'urukrama' indicates the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who, by His external potency, has perfectly created innumerable universes
- There are innumerable universes and also innumerable planets in each of them. But none of them is immune to the chief miseries of material existence, namely the pangs of birth, the pangs of death, the pangs of old age and the pangs of disease
- There are innumerable universes and innumerable planets within each universe, and each planet is full of population of different varieties. All of them are born of these twenty-five patriarchs (the 7 great sages, the 4 Kumaras, and the 14 Manus)
- There are innumerable universes clustered together, and beyond this clustering of universes there is another sky, which is called paravyoma, or spiritual sky
- There are innumerable universes floating on the Causal Ocean, and in each of them the representation of the virat form of the Lord is there along with innumerable suns, moons, heavenly demigods, Brahmas, Visnus and Sivas
- There are innumerable universes, and all of them aggregated together are known as the created material world. And this part of His creation is only a fractional portion of the complete creation. The material world stands as a part only
- There are innumerable universes, and the Lord is appearing in one of these universes at every moment. Therefore His pastimes are called nitya-lila, eternal pastimes
- There are innumerable Vaikuntha planets, as well as innumerable incarnations. In the material world also there are innumerable universes, and Krsna is the supreme resting place for all of them
- There are many thousands of universes, innumerable universes clustered together. Caitanya Mahaprabhu said it is just like a bag of mustard seeds, and this universe is only one seed
- These are (1) the Lord possesses inconceivable supreme power, (2) He generates innumerable universes from His body, (3) He is the original source of all incarnations
- This earth is one of the innumerable material planets within the universe, and there are innumerable universes also within the compass of the mahat-tattva
- We can create a small airplane, airship, and flying in the sky, and Bhagavan has created innumerable universes flying in the sky, and He has created the sky also. The creative energy is there
- When such a living entity comes under the jurisdiction of the material energy, he is sent into one of the innumerable material universes created by the material energy to give a chance to conditioned souls to fulfill their desires in the material world
- While Maha-visnu sleeps within the Causal Ocean, innumerable universes are generated along with His breathing. These universes are floating, and they are scattered all over the Causal Ocean
- Within the material compass there are innumerable material universes, and all of them are full of darkness. Any living being, beginning from the Brahmas to the insignificant ant, are all born in darkness