Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Initiative"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- If by chance the spiritual master forgets to call a disciple to partake of the prasada, it is enjoined in the scriptures that the student should fast on that day rather than accept food on his own initiative
- Inert matter is undoubtedly energy with potential to interact, but it has no initiative of its own
- Sometimes, if a spiritual master is not properly authorized and only on his own initiative becomes a spiritual master, he may be carried away by an accumulation of wealth and large numbers of disciples. His is not a very high grade of devotional service
- Sri Isopanisad warns us to be very careful to play the part designated for us by the Lord. This does not mean that the individual soul has no initiative of his own
- Vaikarika is the neutral stage of creation, and tejas is the initiative of creation, while tamas is the full display of material creation under the spell of the darkness of ignorance
- Vrtrasura, disappointed that King Indra was reluctant despite his encouragement (to kill him with the thunderbolt), took the initiative very forcefully by throwing his trident at Indra
- When a person properly utilizes his initiative, or active nature, with intelligence, understanding that everything is the Lord's potency, he can revive his original consciousness
- When a person properly utilizes his initiative, or active nature, with intelligence, understanding that everything is the Lord's potency, he can revive his original consciousness, which was lost due to association with maya, the external energy