Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
inflation | inflates | inflated | inflate
Pages in category "Inflation"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- If I have got power to print paper and distribute it as money, you are dissatisfied, getting hundred rupees, you want two hundred, so what is to me? I print and give you. This is artificial inflation
- If you introduce real metal coin, then there will be no inflation
- In Kali-yuga, however, the king or government has no well-protected treasury, and the only means of circulation is currency notes made of paper. Thus in times of distress the government artificially inflates the currency by simply printing papers
- In times of distress the government artificially inflates the currency by simply printing papers, and this artificially raises the price of commodities, and the general condition of the citizens becomes very precarious
- Inflation is due to paper currency
- The government failed to change the hearts of the citizens from indulging in sinful life, so instead of losing the taxes they collect to inflate the treasury, they have decided to manufacture liquor to supply to the citizens who hanker after it
- The price of commodities becomes artificially inflated because of bad money, or artificial currency notes. Bad money drives away good money