inexperience | inexperienced |"not experience"|"not experienced"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Inexperienced Devotees of God (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Inexperience"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Alas, O Providence, O Creator, You are certainly inexperienced in creation, for during the lifetime of a father You have caused the death of his son, thus acting in opposition to Your creative laws
- Although Dhruva Maharaja was a small boy, he wanted to offer prayers to the Supreme Personality of Godhead in suitable language. But because he was inexperienced, he could not adjust himself immediately
- Among people in general, 99.9 percent try to talk like experienced advisers, but they are actually devoid of spiritual knowledge and are therefore like inexperienced children speaking nonsensically
- An inexperienced boy may be struck with wonder by seeing the impersonal actions of electronics or many other wonderful things conducted by electrical energy, but an experienced man knows that behind the action is a living man who creates such energy
- Inexperienced observers presume that the material energy provides both the cause and the elements of the cosmic manifestation and that the living entities are the enjoyers of material nature
- Inexperienced persons, they should not try to teach Bhagavad-gita to others because he has no knowledge. This knowledge has to be received by parampara system. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh
- Since You have cut the bonds of affection that compel a parent to raise his child, You appear inexperienced and unintelligent
- So many government representatives voting for legislation. Every day they bring out a new law. But because these laws are only mental concoctions manufactured by inexperienced conditioned souls, they cannot give relief to human society
- Some inexperienced man, he introduces some concoction. Sometimes they say, "Prabhupada said it." More misleading
- Such a person, being unsatisfied, begins to blaspheme Lord Brahma, saying that he does not know the art of creating well and is simply inexperienced
- The brahmana said, "I consider your promise to be like that of an inexperienced child. I cannot put my faith in your promise"
- The jugglery of words used by the Mayavadi philosopher to prove that this material world is false may amaze inexperienced children, but a man with full knowledge knows perfectly well that there cannot be any existence without Krsna
- The sage had a son who was very powerful, being a brahmana's son. While he was playing with inexperienced boys, he heard of his father's distress, which was occasioned by the King. Then and there the boy spoke as follows
- There are many inexperienced persons who advocate self-realization without the help of a spiritual master. They decry the necessity of the spiritual master and try themselves to take his place
- This mentality of false prestige is the cause of downfall of the perfect social order, and we can see that in the beginning it was started by the inexperienced son of a brahmana