Pages in category "Indra-savarni Manu"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- All these twenty-five great sages (the seven great sages, the four other great sages, named Sanaka, Sananda, Sanatana and Sanat-kumara, and the fourteen Manus) are known as the patriarchs of the living entities all over the universe
- In the Indra-savarnya-manvantara, the avatara is named Brhadbhanu. These are the names of the fourteen avataras in the fourteen manvantaras
- The Manus who are prominent within this universe are as follows: Dharmasetu as Dharma-savarni Manu, Sudhama as Rudra-savarni Manu, Yogesvara as Deva-savarni Manu, and Brhadbhanu as Indra-savarni Manu
- The name of the fourteenth Manu will be Indra-savarni. He will have sons like Uru, Gambhira and Budha
- The various Manus existing in one day of Lord Brahma are as follows: (7) Vaivasvata, (8) Savarni, (9) Daksasavarni, (10) Brahma-savarni, ( 11) Dharma-savarni, (12) Rudra-savarni, (13) Deva-savarni and (14) Indra-savarni