incur | incurred | incurring | incurs
Pages in category "Incur"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A family man has a responsibility to perform five kinds of sacrifices, called panca-yajna, in order to get relief from all kinds of unavoidable sinful reaction incurred in the course of his affairs
- A materialistic man like Ravana does not understand this great truth, but on the contrary he wants to snatch Sitadevi from the custody of Rama and thus incurs great miseries
- Although these industrialists are now happy in this life by dint of their industrial development, they do not know that they will incur the responsibility for killing these living entities who are in the form of trees
- Dear Lord, by virtue of a moment's association with Lord Siva, who's very dear to You and who is Your most intimate friend, we were fortunate to attain You. You're the most expert physician, capable of treating the incurable disease of material existence
- Do thou fight for the sake of fighting, without considering happiness or distress, loss or gain, victory or defeat - and, by so doing, you shall never incur sin. BG 2.38 - 1972
- If, however, you do not fight this religious war, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your reputation as a fighter. BG 2.33 - 1972
- In devotional service to the Lord, the path of bhakti, there is practically no chance of incurring sinful reactions
- Intentionally or unintentionally, one has to commit such sins - and incur the sinful reactions - without any doubt
- The Muslim governor then prayed for liberation from the unlimited sinful reactions he had previously incurred by being envious of brahmanas and Vaisnavas and killing cows
- The note also mentioned that Advaita Acarya had recently incurred a debt of about three hundred rupees that Kamalakanta Visvasa wanted to liquidate