Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
incomplete | incompletely | incompleteness
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Incomplete"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- All services in this world - whether social, political, communal, international or even interplanetary - will remain incomplete until they are dovetailed with the Complete Whole
- Although the moon was incomplete on that night (when Krsna appeared), because of the Lord's appearance in the dynasty wherein the moon is himself the original person, the moon was in an overjoyous condition
- Although the moon was incomplete on that night, because of the Lord’s appearance in the dynasty wherein the moon is himself the original person, the moon was in an overjoyous condition, so by the grace of Krsna he could appear just like a full moon
- In Darwin's theory there is no acceptance of the living entity as spirit soul, and therefore his explanation of evolution is incomplete
- It is not necessary for one to see God before he can accept God. Our sensory perception is always incomplete. Therefore, even if we see God, we may not be able to understand Him
- The bhakta's achievement is never destroyed, for it goes on perpetually, be it complete or incomplete. This is the verdict of all Vedic literatures
- The composition which you have sent me, although it is incomplete, it appears to be nice. I do not find any mistake in the composition, but sometimes you have spelled Chaitanya as Chaitanya, and sometimes you have spelled it Caitanya
- The incompleteness of ones yoga practice, if he dies prematurely, or he could not finish and die, so the consciousness goes with him. So, in the next life again he begins from that point
- The poor inhabitants of this earth, because of their incomplete knowledge, are captivated by a so-called bhagavan who can produce a small quantity of gold
- There is complete facility for the small complete units, namely the living entities, to realize the complete, and all sorts of incompleteness are experienced due to incomplete knowledge of the complete
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant for understanding the Absolute Truth in complete, without any doubt, and without any incompleteness. This is also confirmed in the Eighteenth Chapter