Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Inanimate"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Animate or inanimate - these two things we see in our experience. But above this animate and inanimate there is supreme animate. So there are many isvaras, or controllers, but the supreme controller is Krsna
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, not only living animals but even inanimate objects like the rivers and lakes of Vrndavana also become stunned when Krsna passes with peacock feathers on His head and His body smeared with the minerals of Vrndavana"
- Each (community in human society and in the animal kingdom) is to work in cooperation for the total benefit of all society, which includes not only animate objects but also inanimate objects like hills and land
- Everything animate or inanimate that is within the universe is controlled and owned by the Lord
- Living entities are superior to inanimate objects, O blessed mother (Devahuti), and among them, living entities who display life symptoms are better
- Lord Siva is described here as caracara-guru, the spiritual master of all animate and inanimate objects. He is sometimes known as Bhutanatha, which means "the worshipable deity of the dull-headed"
- O Lord, You are the personification of all religion. Therefore You manifest Yourself in three millenniums, and thus You protect this universe, which consists of animate and inanimate beings
- Out of fear of the SPG, the directing demigods in charge of the modes of material nature carry out the functions of creation, maintenance and destruction; everything animate and inanimate within this material world is under their control
- The Earth personified continued, "Everything animate and inanimate in this phenomenal world - rests upon You (Krsna). Since everything is produced of You, nothing can be separate from You"
- The example given by the Mayavadi philosophers that inanimate matter like nails and hair comes from the living body is not a very sound argument. Nails and hair are undoubtedly inanimate, but they come not from the animate living being
- The living entity lives close to matter, but this does not mean that he merges or mixes with it (asango hy ayam purusah), although material scientists mistakenly see the organic and inorganic, or animate and inanimate, to be mixed