Category:In This Regard
"in this regard"|"in this regards"
Pages in category "In This Regard"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- He (Jarasandha) thought, "Under the circumstances, I am prepared to give them (Krsna, Arjuna and Bhima) anything. Even if they ask for my body, I shall not hesitate to offer it to them." In this regard, he began to think of Bali Maharaja
- He (Saubhari Muni) accepted the order of vanaprastha, performed very severe austerities, and thus attained perfection. In this regard, Sukadeva Gosvami described how Saubhari Muni's wives also became perfect
- I am glad to hear that some progress is being made for getting that house in Malaysia. Please keep me posted as things progress in this regard
- I may request you in this regard to please immediately send Mandakini there (to Moscow) for being married to Ananta Santi Das. Both of them will get good strength from it. So please do the needful
- I shall be glad to answer all your questions in this regard, after reading the Anubhasya explanation given by Srila Prabhupada. In the meantime, if possible, kindly explain what you mean by Visnupad and what you mean by Prabhupada
- In this regard he gave a vivid example
- In this regard there is the story of Vamana, who, when He took three steps, stuck His foot through the covering of this universe
- In this regard we may note that the creation does not take place accidentally, because of the explosion of a chunk. Such nonsensical theories are not accepted by Vedic students
- In this regard, an example is given from an old history. This involves a discourse between Yamaraja and the friends of a dead person. Please hear it attentively
- In this regard, learned scholars and saintly persons describe a very old historical incident involving a discussion between the order carriers of Lord Visnu and those of Yamaraja. Please hear of this from me
- In this regard, Srila Sridhara Svami has composed a verse which conveys the idea that the supreme source of everything, the S P of God, is so great & unlimited that it is not possible for the living entity to understand Him by any material acquisition
- In this regard, Sukadeva Gosvami has recommended that the beginners worship the virat-purusa, the gigantic universal form of the Lord
- In this regard, the word tulya-silaya is very significant. Unless a wife is equally as qualified as her husband, household affairs are very difficult to continue
- In this regard, the word yogaya is very significant. The purpose of astanga-yoga, as stated by Madhvacarya, is to link or connect with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The goal is not to display some material perfections
- My dear boy, I will give my daughter to you in charity, and I will neglect the position of all others. Don't doubt me in this regard; just accept my proposal
- My dear King, although you know everything, you have posed some questions, which I shall try to answer according to what I have learned by hearing from authorities. I cannot remain silent in this regard
- My dear King, you have said, "You rascal, you dull, crazy fellow! I am going to chastise you, and then you will come to your senses." In this regard, let me say that although I live like a dull, deaf and dumb man, I am actually a self-realized person
- My dear King, you have unnecessarily accused me of being dead though alive. In this regard, I can only say that this is the case everywhere because everything material has its beginning and end
- My Guru Maharaja particularly gave me this assignment (the production and distribution of our Krsna Conscious literature). Please assist me to your best capacity in this regards
- Sri Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura, a great acarya and devotee in the humor of conjugal love with the Lord, remarks very saliently in this regard
- Sridhara Svami has composed a nice verse in this regard, "I worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is always manifested as reality even within this material world, which is considered by some to be false"
- Sridhara Svami has composed a nice verse in this regard, "My dear Lord, to be engaged always in thinking of Your lotus feet is very difficult"
- Sridhara Svami, the great commentator on Srimad-Bhagavatam, has composed a nice verse in this regard, the meaning of which is as follows
- Srila Sridhara Svami has composed a nice verse in this regard, "Let others engage in severe austerities, let others fall to the land from the tops of hills and give up their lives"
- Srila Sridhara Svami has composed a nice verse in this regard, which states, "My dear Lord, let others engage in false argument and dry speculation, theorizing upon great philosophical theses"
- Sripada Sridhara Svami has composed a nice verse in this regard, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who has no material senses but through whose direction and will all the material senses are working"
- Sripada Sridhara Svami has composed a nice verse in this regard, the meaning of which is as follows, "My dear Lord, I am a living entity perpetually disturbed by the conditions of material existence"
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued to speak to Pariksit Maharaja. "My dear King," he said, "in this regard I shall narrate a nice story. This story is important because it is in connection with Narayana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- The conclusion is that a husband should be a pure Vaisnava and that a woman should be a chaste wife with all the symptoms described in this regard. Then both of them will be happy and make spiritual progress in Krsna consciousness
- The great sage Narada continued: The word pramada mentioned in this regard refers to material intelligence, or ignorance. It is to be understood as such. When one takes shelter of this kind of intelligence, he identifies himself with the material body
- The process of ajagara-vrtti, the means of livelihood of a python, is very much appreciated in this regard. Even though one may be very poor, he should simply try to advance in Krsna consciousness and not endeavor to earn his livelihood
- The secret of success is that one should be eager to serve the Spiritual Master and Krsna simultaneously with the same regard and things will become automatically revealed in the heart of the devotee
- The world is becoming a more hellish place to live. Therefore one who is able to take to Krishna consciousness is considered the most fortunate of men. To help people in this regard I have established my temple all over the world