In My Old Age (Prabhupada)
"my old age"|"old age"|"this old age"|"fag end of my life"
Pages in category "In My Old Age (Prabhupada)"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- At the age of 70 I had the energy to go outside India and apart from other various duties, engage myself in writing books even at night without sleep. All these have been done in accordance with the direction of my Prabhupada Gurudeva
- At the age of seventy years by the grace of Krsna there was inspiration
- At the last stage of my life, at the age of seventy years, I made an attempt that... Our predecessors, they wanted, and they wanted me also to do that. So my other Godbrothers they could not do very well. So let me try
- Because I love Krsna, I want to see all, everybody in the world to become Krsna conscious. Otherwise why in this old age we are trying so much?
- Better would be that you and my other dear disciples try to manage all centers as far as possible independently. For me, in my old age, moving constantly does not suit my health
- Don't be satisfied that you have understood. No. This should be distributed. In my old age I have come to your country carrying the order of my spiritual master to distribute it. You are all young boys and girls; take this message and distribute it
- Due to my indifferent health in this old age, it may be that I may not come back again. But I must train up at Vrindaban some of my disciples. I can very well spread up this missionary work without any personal transfer
- I am getting older day by day, so if I can see in my lifetime that all of you have opened at least 108 branches of ISKCON institution that will be a great pleasure for me
- I am going to USA, hopeless, just to make an experiment. My other Godbrothers, they failed. All right, Guru Maharaja asked me. In the beginning I did not do. Let me do it in this old age
- I began my traveling in foreign countries at very ripe old age, seventy years. Ten years I'm traveling. This is the fifteenth tour all over the world
- I came to your country in ripe old age, but I had one asset: enthusiasm and faith in my Spiritual Master
- I came to your country to execute the mission of my Spiritual Master at a very old age and by the Grace of my Spiritual Master within four or five years with your cooperation we have expanded beyond expectation
- I come (to New Mayapura) in this old age to encourage the devotees
- I have come here in this old age neither for sight seeing nor for any personal interest. It is for the interest of the entire humanity that I am trying to implement the science of Krishna which will actually make them happy
- I have taken all the risk in the old age because I am in duty-bound. So I have to execute my duty in spite of all my inconveniences. That is the idea
- I lost my mother when I was only 14 years old. So I didn't get much of my mother's affection in my childhood. But in my old age, Krishna has given me so many young mothers to take care of me
- I want to remain free, being taken care of by all of you. In your states I was happy being taken care of by you, and that enjoyment is liking to me in this old age
- I was a resident in Vrndavana, but at the age of 70 I tried to preach Krsna consciousness a little bit and now this Institution has come out
- I went to your country also alone, in old age, because of the order given to me by my spiritual master. So I get great pleasure when I see my own disciples from America going to far off places to preach
- In spiritual activities there is no barring even in old age because I am also 74 years old but still working by the Grace of Lord Krsna. If you want to help me, there is great need of your valued service
- In the old age I am traveling all over the world. People think that I have taken some hardship. But for Krsna's sake, even it is hardship... Actually, there is no hardship. But even it is hardship, we should take it
- In this old age I am going with this party just to set an example to my disciples who have taken recently the Sannyas order
- In this old age I have come to your country because we are trying to follow in the footprints of Lord Caitanya
- In this old age whatever I am trying to do it is just to give a little service according to my capacity to Lord Caitanya's mission
- It is also Krishna's Grace that I got good father, and a good Spiritual Master, and in my old age also, Krishna has favored me with so many good children. So when I feel I see that Krishna is so kind upon me, so I offer my obligations unto Him
- It is my plan that in my old age I am handing over all matters of temple management to you and you may simply carry on and expand the programs which I have introduced, and in this way I will be free to translate
- It is said that child is father of man. Kindly therefore continue your help in this great task and act as my young father and mother in my old age
- New York, which is the most important city in the world, and if I am able to do anything for Krishna and my Spiritual Master, even I am at the fag-end of my life, at least let me try for it there
- Nobody can speak on the Bhagavad-gita so authoritatively as I can do. That is a fact. So if the university wants to take advantage of this opportunity, even in this old age I can go from one university to another
- Now, say, I'll live eighty years. Now I am seventy-one. So after nine years I'll have to change this body. Sure. There is nobody can, by scientific process, can stay here. No. That is not allowed
- So I am one man alone, yet now there are so many nice boys and girls like you to help me push on this movement in my old age
- Sometimes I also think that let me go back to Vrndavana, in that peaceful situation, to live without any responsibilities; still, in this old age, I take the responsibility of managing our quite big Institution
- Suppose in the old age I am traveling all over the world. People think that I have taken some hardship. But for Krsna's sake, even it is hardship . . . Actually, there is no hardship
- The idea is that in this old age I do not know when death will overcome me, and I wish to die in the last days of my life at Vrindaban
- The more you engage yourself in the service of the Lord, the more you become enthusiastic. There is no question of becoming tired. Just like I am old man. I have come from India. My age is seventy-six years. So still I am enthusiastic
- The preacher must love the people. Why at eighty years old I have come here if I do not love? So who can love better than a preacher? He loves even the animals
- This ISKCON organization is there because I have been always travelling. I never sat down in my old age, no. So you follow my example and preach widely all over the world, that is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's version
- This movement was started only for the satisfaction of my spiritual master. He wanted. So I thought, "Let me try in this old age"
- Western country youngsters giving up illicit sex, intoxication, meat eating and gambling is certainly a great reverse in the activities of maya. Therefore she took advantage of my old age weakness and gave me a death dash
- Whatever charge given from Krishna through the medium of Spiritual Master you should be carrying out very faithfully. I have come to your country in this old age with this interest
- Whatever little success is there, that was only this qualification, that I wanted to serve him. That's all. Otherwise, there was no business of coming here at the age of seventy years. You have seen all my room in the Radha-Damodara temple?
- When I was seventy years old I decided, Now I must do and execute the order of my Guru Maharaja. And thus this movement was started in 1965 from New York
- You can consult Sridhara Maharaja also. He's also of that opinion as you have opined and if in this old age we can be a great triumph do something combinedly it will
- You can take me also as Old Bijo and therefore even at my ripe old age I have taken some adventurous task and as your little Bijo requires your help always in his little adventures so also your old Bijo requires your help in his adventures in America