This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is In Fact (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "In Fact"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- A Grhastha or householder like you, you are also tridandi. Because you have sacrificed everything, your life, your home, and your child, so you are a tridandi sannyasi, in fact
- A neophyte devotee who follows the Vedic instructions that regulate those who lack pure love of Godhead may superficially seem more exalted than a devotee in spontaneous love of Godhead. But in fact such spontaneous pure love is far superior
- A Vaisnava is already a brahmana; in fact, the highest stage of brahminical perfection is reached when one becomes a Vaisnava
- Akrura could understand very well that ill-motivated Dhrtarastra was much inclined in favor of his own sons. In fact, Dhrtarastra had already usurped the kingdom and was now intriguing to dispose of the five Pandava brothers
- All of these things are recommended for persons who have not developed Krsna consciousness; in fact, all such activities are recommended in the revealed scriptures only to bring one to the point of Krsna consciousness
- Almost all of them (millions and billions of men and women) have a wrong conception of life, for they identify themselves with the gross and subtle material bodies, which they are not, in fact
- Although the incident of the kidnapping was not a very happy occurrence in the kingdom of Vidarbha, kidnapping was not an unusual affair among ksatriyas. Kidnapping was, in fact, current in almost all their marriages
- As his activities become spiritualized, the performer automatically attains the qualifications of the highest social order. In fact, one who becomes fully spiritualized is transcendental to the modes of nature, and thus he is more than a brahmana
- As human beings seem immortal to a tiny insect, so Lord Brahma and the demigods seem immortal to us. In fact, however, no material body of any form is ever eternal
- As supplying butter to a fire does not diminish the fire but instead increases it more and more, the endeavor to stop lusty desires by continual enjoyment can never be successful. (In fact, one must voluntarily cease from material desires)
- Because of the living energy (jiva-bhuta), these separated energies combine to make the cosmic manifestation visible, but in fact, before the creation of the cosmos, the total energy is already present
- By the arrangement of yogamaya, all the gopis and gopas thought that the accident (of the cart) had taken place because of some bad planet or some ghost, but in fact everything was done by Krsna and enjoyed by Him
- Empty sophistry may show off some mundane erudition, but it cannot help one make spiritual progress. In fact, these dry empirical debates often create big hurdles. So it is better to avoid them
- Every living entity has to eat something, and in fact the necessities for his life have already been provided by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) allotted some place for Kali but in fact Kali could not find such places in the world at all because Maharaja Pariksit was strictly vigilant to see that there were no places for gambling, drinking, prostitution and animal slaughter
- He (Sukadeva Gosvami) was recognized when he spoke on the subject of Bhagavatam, and he never attempted jugglery like a magician. Outwardly he appeared to be a retarded, dumb madman, but in fact he was the most elevated transcendental personality
- Hiranyakasipu, who possessed all opulence, began residing in heaven, with its famous Nandana garden, which is enjoyed by the demigods. In fact, he resided in the most opulent palace of Indra, the King of heaven
- I am very much satisfied with all of my disciples who have worked so hard on these paintings for Srimad-Bhagavatam. In fact, I think there is no other art existing which can in any way match them
- I am very sorry that you have taken to homosex. It will not help you advance in your attempt for spiritual life. In fact, it will only hamper your advancement. I do not know why you have taken to such abominable activities. What can I say?
- "I know you will be pleased to know that the N.Y. center is really doing well; in fact, I believe they are really stronger now than ever before." I am very glad to learn this and I am very much encouraged to know it. It is all Krishna's mercy
- In fact I am a worthless person because my Spiritual Master ordered me to take up this work in 1922 but I did not carry his order until 1958
- In fact when Bhrgu Muni kicked the chest of Lord Visnu it was the greatest offense, although Lord Visnu, being greatly magnanimous, did not take it very seriously
- In fact, a Vaisnava should not even accept charity or food from persons who do not follow the rules and regulations of the Vaisnava principles
- In fact, all the different humors and mellows of the devotees possess various specific feelings within the mind. And, according to these differences, the symptoms of ecstatic love appear in different forms and degrees
- In fact, every living entity has a spiritual identity, but in contact with material existence he becomes influenced by the material modes of nature
- In fact, he (the devotee) does not even desire liberation from the so-called material bondage. The devotees of Krsna have no material desires, and therefore they are in perfect peace
- In fact, he never so much as unlocked the lips of his mouth, nor did he ever show his face filled with tears. He would always glance only at the lotus feet of his father
- In fact, however, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced the body of Sanatana Gosvami, by the Lord's touch alone there was manifested a fragrance exactly like that of sandalwood pulp
- In fact, she (Satyabhama) could not be pacified until she was promised the whole tree. And Krsna actually fulfilled His promise: He brought the tree down to the earth planet from the heavenly kingdom
- In fact, so great was His (Krsna's) charity in Dvaraka that even the spiritual kingdom, with all of its opulence of cintamani (touchstone), desire trees and surabhi cows, was surpassed
- In fact, they (people less than sudra) look so very beautiful that immediately they surpass the ordinary brahmanas
- In fact, those who are pure devotees of Your lotus feet have no desire for material opulences
- In fact, while receiving Krsna, King Yudhisthira forgot himself. This is an instance of inertia resulting from the ecstasy of seeing Krsna
- Influenced by an envious temperament and dissatisfied because of an attitude of sense gratification, mundaners criticize a real acarya. In fact, however, a bona fide acarya is nondifferent from the Personality of Godhead
- It is in fact the illumination of the Vaikunthalokas which is reflected in the material sky. Only by this reflection are the suns in the material universes illuminated; after the illumination of the sun, all the stars and moons are illuminated
- Krsna says that His dearest devotee is one who does not put others into difficulty, in fact, who puts no one other into difficulty
- Krsna's friends told Him, "My dear friend, as soon as I heard the sound of Your flute from within the forest, my hands became almost motionless and my eyes became full of tears. So much so, in fact, that I could not recognize Your peacock feather"
- Kunti herself was puzzled about whether Sri Krsna is all-pervasive or localized. In fact, He is both, but He reserves the right of not being exposed to persons who are not surrendered souls
- Mucukunda continued, "My attachment for home, wife and children, for money and supremacy over the world, became more and more acute; in fact, it was limitless. So I remained always attached to thoughts of my material living conditions"
- My dear friend, I, the Supersoul, and you, the individual soul, are not different in quality, for we are both spiritual. In fact, My dear friend, you are qualitatively not different from Me in your constitutional position
- Narada Muni continued: What I referred to as the chariot was in actuality the body. The senses are the horses that pull that chariot. As time passes, year after year, these horses run without obstruction, but in fact they make no progress
- Not only are these activities (uprooting a gigantic banyan or arjuna tree and extinguishing a blazing forest fire simply by closing one's eyes) amazing to hear, but in fact all other activities of the Lord, whatever He may do, are all superhuman
- One who is not properly initiated may present himself as a great devotee, but in fact he is sure to encounter many stumbling blocks on his path of progress toward spiritual realization
- Ordinary men regard these learned transcendentalists as common workers, but in fact, the transcendentalists are not workers for mundane benefit - they are karma-yogis, or workers for transcendental results
- Out of thousands and hundreds of thousands of men, someone may know what Lord Krsna is in fact
- Perfection of human life is attained when one can understand that he is not the product of matter but is in fact spirit
- Pure devotees of the Lord are as glorious as the Lord; they are, in fact, recommended by the Lord as more worshipable than He Himself. Worship of the devotee is more potent than worship of the Lord
- Regarding your writing, you must know that it is the duty of sannyasa to write always to save the cripple minded man and women. In fact sannyasa must do everything
- Rukmini continued, "A man within this material world is just a dead body. In fact, the living entity is covered by this body, which is nothing but a bag of skin decorated with a beard, mustache, hairs on the body, nails on the fingers, hairs on the head"
- Sarasvati had in fact induced the champion to compose his verse in an impure way. Furthermore, when it was discussed she covered his intelligence, and thus the Lord's intelligence was triumphant
- Since his (Salva's) defeat in the fight during the marriage of Rukmini, he had maintained within himself an unforgettable envy of Lord Krsna, and he was, in fact, a fool, because he had promised to kill Krsna
- Since the energy of the Lord is not different from Him, in fact everything that exists is Krsna in His impersonal feature
- Siva said, "If they are elevated to the higher planetary systems, or if they get liberation from material contamination, or if they are pushed down to the hellish condition of life - in fact, in any situation whatever - they are not afraid of anything"
- Srila Sanatana Gosvami presented his case to Sri Caitanya. In fact, he really was learned in transcendental knowledge, but he pretended to be a materialistic fool like us
- Systematic hearing means knowing Him (Krsna) gradually in truth and fact, and this knowing Him in truth and fact means attaining eternal life, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita
- The beauty is that the Pandavas have not lost their faith and love for You (Krsna), in spite of all these tribulations. In fact, they are always thinking of You and chanting Your name in ecstatic friendship
- The demons certainly cannot have any faith in the words of authorities. In fact, they are always disrespectful to authorities
- The devotee is already a brahmana by action. But that is not the end of it. As referred to above, such a brahmana has to become a Vaisnava in fact to be actually in the transcendental stage
- The gopis, and in fact any householders, knew the process for being purified by chanting Vedic hymns. The gopis executed this process first to purify themselves and then to purify the child Krsna
- The incarnations of God are determined by authentic sastras and not by popular votes of foolish fanatics. Because Lord Caitanya was an incarnation of God in fact, foolish fanatics have proclaimed so many so-called incarnations
- The material energy is in fact divided into twenty-four elements. The individual soul, the owner of the individual body, is a twenty-fifth subject, and above everything is Lord Visnu as Paramatma, the supreme controller, who is the twenty-sixth subject
- The Mayavadis try hard to look like spiritualists, but in fact they are gross materialists. They may be able to confuse and mesmerize the public with word jugglery, but in truth their so-called renunciation is as false as the monkeys
- The Personality of Godhead is not an imagination by the devotee for facility of worship, but is the Supreme Person in fact and figure. The impersonal feature of the Absolute Truth is but His radiation, as the sun rays are but radiations from the sun
- The Pracetas will marry the daughter of the great sage Kandu. It is suggested that the son's name will be Visruta and that he will glorify both his father and mother because of his good character. In fact, he would be greater than Lord Brahma
- The she-demon expressed her desire that the child be named after her, and the child was surnamed Jarasandha, or one who was joined by Jara, the she-demon. In fact, this Jarasandha was born as one of the parts and parcels of the demon Vipracitti
- The whole material creation is a jugglery of names only; in fact, it is nothing but a bewildering creation of matter like earth, water and fire
- The wife who is thinking of her lover is always thinking of meeting him, even while she is carrying out her household chores. In fact, she carries out her household work even more carefully so her husband will not suspect her attachment
- There are many powerful demigods, such as Brahma, Siva, Indra, Candra & Varuna, but Krsna is the Lord of all these gods, whereas Rukmi was not only an ordinary human being but in fact the lowest of all because he had no understanding of Krsna
- There is no need by any of my disciples to read any books besides my books. In fact, such reading may be detrimental to their advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- Uddhava continued, "When He (Krsna) appears within this material world He seems to act like an ordinary living entity under the spell of the modes of material nature. But in fact He is the overseer of this material creation"
- Uddhava tells Vidura, "His (Krsna's) personal beauty was so great that there was no necessity for His wearing ornaments on His body. In fact, instead of the ornaments beautifying Krsna, Krsna's beauty enhanced the ornaments"
- Unless one is in touch with a realized spiritual master, he cannot actually realize the real nature of self, etc. And out of thousands and hundreds of thousands of men, someone may know what Lord Krsna is in fact