Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
impress | impressed | impresses | impressing | impressive
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Impress"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- A professional speaker cannot impress transcendental ecstasy within the hearts of the listeners. However, when a realized soul who is engaged in the service of the Lord is speaking, he has the potency to inject spiritual life within the audience
- Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. Everyone should be induced to accept this order, for this is victory. And it is the duty of the soldier, the devotee, to impress upon everyone this philosophy of life
- According to our philosophy, we are not impressed even in pious activity. We are not interested in impious activities. We are not interested even in pious activities. This is our position
- As Krsna conscious devotees, we do not like to converse with Mayavadi philosophers simply to waste valuable time, but whenever there is an opportunity we impress our philosophy upon them with great vigor and success
- Bhisma wanted to impress upon Maharaja Yudhisthira that since time immemorial no one, including such demigods as Siva and Brahma, could ascertain the real plan of the Lord. So what can we understand about it?
- Bilvamangala Thakur said, "My dear Krsna, You are leaving me, forcibly getting out of my clutches. But I shall be impressed by Your strength only when You can go forcibly from the core of my heart"
- He (Srila Sukadeva Gosvami) tries to impress upon us that instead of diverting our attention to several branches of self-realization, we should concentrate upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the supreme object of realization, worship and devotion
- Her father is impressed with our society's work and her mother especially liked all the members of our society who have gone in London
- I am always showing your paintings in Krsna Book to respectable Indian gentlemen and ladies and they are very much impressed that my American disciples have taken to this process with so much love and determination
- I am more impressed if someone has opened one centre and that he has stayed there tightly and developed nicely, not going away whimsically
- I am not this body... As Krsna wanted to impress upon Arjuna in the beginning of His teaching of Bhagavad-gita: "First of all try to understand what you are."
- I want that at our Mayapur festival there should be booths showing our activities. There should be one booth showing all the photographs of our temple buildings. This will be very impressive
- I want to impress upon you that this chanting of Hare Krsna is so nice that if you give in an experimental way... You can see. You chant for at least one week and you see how much you have changed
- If by studying the form, name, qualities, pastimes and paraphernalia of the Supreme Godhead one is attracted to the Lord, he can execute devotional service, and the form of the Lord will be impressed in his heart and remain transcendentally situated there
- If the common people are not receptive, it is very difficult to impress upon them the necessity of spiritual enlightenment
- If we can rightly impress the Krsna Consciousness idea in some intelligent student's heart, it will be of great service
- Impress our philosophy
- Impress upon them that they are taking vows before Radha Krsna, the spiritual master and the assembled Vaisnavas. It is a serious business
- It is pleasing and encouraging to me to hear how all your programs, book distributing, temple worship etc., are going on so nicely in our Cleveland Center. That you have distributed 10,000 pieces of literature in the last month is very impressive
- It should be printed so that Temples can give to persons who offer small donations, even too small to give a BTG to. It will also impress all intelligent people, that our students can present our philosophy so nicely and authoritatively
- Krsna came to impress "This is not your place. You are creating so many plans to live here very peacefully, but that is not possible. Therefore you give up all this nonsense plan, just come to Me, surrender to Me, and I shall give you protection"
- Krsna wanted to impress on them that they were not old enough to take care of themselves. Actually, they required protection. It was not very wise for them to come in the dead of night to Krsna
- Lord Balarama wanted to impress upon Rukmini that she should not be sorry for the consequences her brother (Rukmi) suffered due to his actions. There was no need of being too affectionate toward such a brother
- Lord Brahma chastised the demigods for not properly respecting this brahmana (Brhaspati), who was their guru. Lord Brahma wanted to impress upon the demigods that one's guru should not be disrespected under any circumstances
- People take advantage of the popularity of Bhagavad-gita, and they try to impress under the shelter of Bhagavad-gita their own philosophy or own idea. That is useless. You try to understand Bhagavad-gita as it is
- Please impress on him (Prabhupada dasa Adhikari) that this second initiation is not awarded cheaply or automatically, and that he must be very strict in following the regulative principles of bhakti yoga
- Prahlada Maharaja wanted to impress upon the sons of the demons that although such knowledge can be understood only by a saintly person like Narada, they should not be disappointed
- Sati wanted to impress upon her husband (Lord Siva) that even those who were not related to her father (Daksa) were also going, to say nothing of herself, who was intimately related with him
- Simply because we rise early, take bath, chant sixteen rounds and strive with every activity to please Krsna - this is what impresses others
- Srila Svarupa Damodara Gosvami wanted to impress upon Bhagavan Acarya that even though someone firmly fixed in devotion to Krsna's service might not be deviated by hearing the Mayavada bhasya, that bhasya is nevertheless full of impersonal words and ideas
- The back cover pictures "1510-1970" has impressed me very much. I do now know who is making these layouts, but the things are being done nicely. Except for the face of the type everything else is done perfectly
- The conditioned souls are not prepared to receive the transcendental knowledge of devotional service. They do not like it; that is their disease. The sadhu has the thankless task of impressing upon them the importance of devotional service
- The words of Lord Caitanya can never be disseminated by unscrupulous self-styled "gurus" who fake spiritual sentiments to impress the ignorant mass of people
- The World Sankirtana Party should consist of members who can impress spiritual ecstasy in the hearts of the people so that some of them may come forward and agree to establish a center where the Sankirtana party may go on continually
- There is a wide gulf between superficial dabbling in philosophy to impress people with a few stock phrases, and a sincere search for knowledge of the Absolute
- There is an old friend of mine named D. R. Gupta on 4 University Rd. You should make arrangements to see him by telephoning him. If he is favorably impressed, he will certainly become a life member
- There should be one booth showing all the photographs of our temple buildings. This will be very impressive. Even big, big businessmen, they haven't got such branches all over the world as we have got. And our business is with honor
- To become advanced in spiritual life of devotional service to Krsna means to acquire spiritual strength, and this spiritual strength is for impressing devotional service into the hearts of the fallen souls
- Try to impress the whole Western world about krsna-samprasnah. Then they'll be happy. That is our mission
- Try to impress this fact, we should kill this restless spirit. Enthusiasm and patience, these things required
- Try to organize a meeting and impress upon the people Srimad-Bhagavatam philosophy by explaining
- Vasudeva wanted to impress upon Kamsa that although Kamsa feared dying and therefore wanted to kill even a woman, he could not avoid death. Death is sure
- Vrindaban is of course, very impressive for devotional service, but that also is not advisable to remain alone
- Vyasadeva impressed upon him (Sukadeva Gosvami) the synopsis of the Bhagavatam so that the child could be made attached to the transcendental activities of the Lord
- We do not mind whether he is Englishman or Indian or any man; our duty is to impress Krishna Consciousness as far as possible
- We have got our English Srimad-Bhagavatam and there will be no difficulty to impress the audience with our Siddhantas and any intelligent man impressed with our Siddhantas will certainly change his life's mode of action
- We must all become ideal in our character and then people will be very impressed with such purity. A devotee is faultless. He has no flaws
- We want to impress upon the reader the urgent need for introducing religious studies into the universities
- What I want to do immediately are as follows: To hold consecutive meetings at different Mohallus & houses of Delhi for impressing the ideas of the mission. To give training to at least 7 to 10 educated young men in the parampara lessons of Bhagavad-gita
- You just give service to Krsna, impressing people that these Krsna conscious people are not hippies
- You may all try to distribute this (Bhagavad-gita As It Is) book as far as possible and it will be a great service to our movement. If any sincere person reads this book I think that he will be impressed by the solid footing on which our KC is based
- You must always remain dressed like a Vaisnava. That is necessity. So preksaniya: "is very beautiful to see." Otherwise how they became impressed?
- Your question in regard to marriage, we must impress upon the parties involved that Krishna Conscious marriage is not some cheap thing that may be embraced whimsically and at any time thrown off
- Your representation that Sanskrit is the origin of Indo-European languages, is quite right, but our main concern is how we can impress people about the importance of Krishna Consciousness