Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
impart | imparted | imparting | imparts
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Imparting (9 P)
Pages in category "Impart"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A man with defect in knowledge cannot impart instructions. Therefore the whole Vedic process is parampara system. Parampara system means that I cannot deviate. I cannot make any interpretation
- All material and mundane information is tainted by illusion, error, cheating and imperfection of the senses. Because Vedic knowledge was imparted by the Supreme Lord, who is transcendental to material creation, it is perfect
- All of the previous instructions imparted by Rupa Gosvami in his broad statements can be summarized thusly: as long as one is materially inclined, desirous to merge into the spiritual effulgence, one cannot enter into the realm of pure devotional service
- Although we may not be in touch with the original personality who first imparted the knowledge, we may receive the same knowledge through this process of transmission
- As one Manu follows another, the cult of Krsna consciousness is being imparted, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita
- As we have read in the Fourth Chapter of Bhagavad-gita, evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh: "In this way, traditionally, from the spiritual master to the student, this knowledge was imparted"
- He is directly and indirectly conscious of all manifestations, and He is independent because there is no other cause beyond Him. It is He only who first imparted the Vedic knowledge unto the heart of Brahmaji, the original living being
- He who is situated in the heart of everyone can be pleased to impart, from within, knowledge of the Absolute Truth in terms of the ancient Vedic principles delivered only to those who are purified by the process of devotional service
- His Divine Grace the spiritual master can kindle the spiritual fire from the woodlike living entity by imparting proper spiritual messages injected through the receptive ear
- I have got my temple here. There are devotees. They want to see me. I want to see them. They want to take something, spiritual knowledge, from me, and my duty is to impart
- If you enter into any educational institution, if you don't surrender yourself to the rules and regulation of the institution, how you can get advantage of the knowledge imparted by the institution?
- Illusioned living entities are given a chance at intervals to rectify their perverted mentality of becoming false masters of the material nature, and they are imparted lessons from the Vedas about their eternal relationship with the Supreme Lord Krsna
- In the brahmacari life the training is sufficiently imparted so that one may understand that the world as property belongs to the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead
- In the modern society, even a boy thinks himself self-sufficient and pays no respect to elderly men. Due to the wrong type of education being imparted in our universities, boys all over the world are giving their elders headaches
- In this Ninth Chapter, as it is willed by Lord Sri Krsna, Bhismadeva will impart instructions to King Yudhisthira on the subject of occupational duties
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, without neglecting the necessities of the body, imparted spiritual advancement to purify the existential condition of humanity
- Sri Narada said: The great sages, who had imparted scientific knowledge of transcendence to me, departed for other places, and I had to pass my life in this way
- Sukadeva Gosvami imparted transcendental knowledge to Maharaja Pariksit during the remaining seven days of his life, and Maharaja Pariksit heard him properly, just like an ardent student
- The atheistic, demoniac education imparted to the young in modern universities is simply producing a bunch of demons with titles
- The Bhagavad-gita is therefore meant for terminating all different types of miseries, and Arjuna took shelter of this great knowledge, which had been imparted to him during the Kuruksetra battle
- The instructions which I impart are not dogmas. Our instructions are all based on sufficient logic and philosophy
- The most beautiful thing in the world is the Vedas, or Bhagavad-gita, because therein knowledge is imparted by the Personality of Godhead Himself
- The principal creator in each brahmanda is Lord Brahma, who imparts Vedic knowledge to his disciples and sons. On every planet, the king or supreme controller must be a representative of Brahma
- The rule is that in the presence of a higher personality one should not be very eager to impart instructions, even if one is competent and well versed
- The schoolmasters in the modern days are paid agents for giving some information, but the spiritual master is not a paid agent. Nor can he impart instruction without being authorized
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence
- There are various types of religious faiths in the world but they are imparted according to the students, or followers, time, place, circumstances, etc
- This (Kapila's) instruction should be imparted by the spiritual master to persons who have taken the Supreme Personality of Godhead to be more dear than anything, who are not envious of anyone, who are perfectly cleansed & who have developed detachment
- Throughout the whole world there is no institution to impart education in the matter of spiritual understanding. So we are going to open a big center in Mayapur where this education will be internationally imparted
- Vaisnavas are generally very compassionate toward the conditioned souls. Without even being invited, a devotee will go from door to door to enlighten people, to bring them out of the darkness of nescience by imparting knowledge
- Vyasadeva imparted it to Madhvacarya, and from Madhvacarya the knowledge came down to Madhavendra Puri and then to Isvara Puri, and from him to Caitanya Mahaprabhu