Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
immoral | immorality | immoralities
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Immorality"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Although Krsna is the purest of the pure, mundane people, thinking of Krsna's pastimes that appear immoral, themselves become polluted. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore never publicly discussed Krsna's dealings with the gopis
- Although mundane people like nonviolence and other such brilliant qualities, God, the Absolute Truth, being always the same, is good in any activities, even so-called immoral activities like stealing, killing and violence
- Any activities spiritual, that is all good, and any activity, material, that is all bad. This is the difference. Here, the so-called morality, goodness, they're all bad. And in the spiritual world, so-called immorality is also good
- As long as one is in material, conditioned life, strict discipline is required in the matter of moral and immoral activities. The absolute world is transcendental and free from such distinctions because there inebriety is not possible
- If there is an epidemic, infection, so in that condition, first of all what is the necessity? First thing is to disinfect the epidemic. In the infected area you cannot derive any benefit by discussing morality or immorality
- In this material world a sexual appetite necessitates distinction between moral and immoral conduct. There are no sexual activities in the spiritual world
- O Arjuna, I give heat, and I withhold and send forth the rain. I am immortality, and I am also death personified. Both spirit and matter are in Me
- One must understand Krsna in tattva (truth). One should use his common sense and consider that if simply by chanting Krsna’s holy name one is purified, how then can the person Krsna be immoral
- Our morality is to satisfy Krsna or His representative, guru. Yasya prasada. If he's satisfied, then it is moral. If he's not satisfied, then it is immoral
- Our proposition is that the supreme authority is Krsna. So whatever He sanctions, that is morality; whatever He does not sanction, that is immorality
- Since Krsna is the Absolute Truth, there are no mundane distinctions such as moral and immoral. Whatever He does is good. This is the real meaning of “God is good.” He is good in all circumstances
- So our standard of morality and immorality is to see whether Krsna is satisfied. If Krsna is satisfied, then it is morality. If Krsna is dissatisfied, then it is immoral. And Krsna's representative also
- Sometimes Krsna's activities and attractive features are misinterpreted by gross materialists who accuse Him of being immoral because He danced with the gopis
- The back of the Lord is the place for all kinds of frustration and ignorance, as well as for immorality. From His veins flow the great rivers and rivulets, and on His bones are stacked the great mountains
- The demon (Vrkasura), however, wanted to become immortal by killing everyone with the touch of his hand. Lord Siva could understand this, but because he had promised, he gave him the benediction
- The materialists conclusions of good and bad, moral and immoral, etc., are simply mental concoction or sentiment. Actually there is nothing good in the material world
- The Mayavadi philosophers hover in the moral and immoral material atmosphere of the cosmic world and are thus always engaged in rejecting and accepting material enjoyment
- The rasa dance is misunderstood by the foolish class of men. Some of them take this to be immoral, while others try to cover it up by their own stupid interpretations. They have no desire to follow in the footsteps of Srila Sukadeva Gosvami
- The rascals they do not know they think that Krsna is after the gopis, therefore He is immoral. But the rascal has no eyes to see that Krsna may be immoral in his eye, but here is Yogesvara. At the same time, Yogesvara
- They should follow what their spiritual master says. Book selling, there is no question of moral and immoral. They must sell. Just like in fighting. Where there is fight, the soldiers, to gain victory, there is no question of moral and immoral. He must
- This extraordinary immorality on the part of Brahma (Brahma was sexually inclined to his own daughter) was heard to have occurred in some particular kalpa
- This is Gaudiya-Vaisnava philosophy. It requires time. So the activities of Krsna, the rascals, if they simply see that "Krsna is enticing Arjuna to fight; therefore Krsna is immoral," that is, means wrong vision