Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
identical | identically
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Identical"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Because the living entities in the material world are generally covered by material bodies, the body and the soul of an ordinary human being cannot be identical
- Because the Lord's body and self are identical, His position is always different from that of the ordinary living entity, even when He descends to the material platform
- Because they are offenders unto Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is identical with His holy name, the holy name 'Krsna' does not manifest in their mouths
- Being identical with the Gopinatha Deity, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had already tasted and eaten the pots of sweet rice. Yet just to manifest devotional service, He again ate the pots of sweet rice as a devotee
- He (the living being) has to realize that qualitatively he is nondifferent from the Supersoul, and thus he transcends the material sky by his pure identical intelligence and thus becomes engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- Her (Kunti Devi) affection for the Pandavas and the Vrsnis is not out of the range of devotional service because the service of the Lord and the service of the devotees are identical
- In the absolute platform everything is identical. In the relative world also. Just like anything you take, it is material. So material identity. Similarly, in the spiritual world everything is spiritual
- In the spiritual world God and God's son or God's friend or God's lover, anyone is the... They're in the same platform, spiritual. Therefore they are identical
- Living in Jagannatha Puri is as good as living in Vrndavana. The conclusion is that Navadvipa-dhama, Jagannatha Puri-dhama and Vrndavana-dhama are identical
- Lord Caitanya's teachings are identical to those given by Lord Kapila, the original propounder of sankhya-yoga, the sankhya system of philosophy. This authorized system of yoga teaches meditation on the transcendental form of the Lord
- One is enjoying in two. Sri Krsna is the potent factor, and Srimati Radharani is the internal potency. According to Vedanta philosophy, there is no difference between the potent and the potency; they are identical
- One who chants in that spirit, without offenses, is certainly elevated to the platform of understanding that the holy name and the Personality of Godhead are identical
- Since the potent and potencies are identical, even the conception of His impersonal cosmic feature helps the conditioned soul to associate with the Lord indirectly and thus gradually rise to the stage of personal contact
- Sri Advaita, who is a reservoir of virtues, is the main limb of Maha-Visnu. His full name is Advaita, for He is identical in all respects with that Lord
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's state of mind, day and night, was practically identical to Radharani's state of mind when Uddhava came to Vrndavana to see the gopis
- That abode is manifested within the material world by the will of Lord Krsna. It is identical to that original Gokula; they are not two different bodies
- The Absolute Truth is realized in three phases of understanding by the knower of the Absolute Truth, and all of them are identical. Such phases of the Absolute Truth are expressed as Brahman, Paramatma, and Bhagavan
- The first manifestation described is the spiritual master, who appears in two plenary parts called the initiating spiritual master and instructing spiritual master. They are identical because both of them are phenomenal manifestations of the Supreme Truth
- The initiating and instructing spiritual masters are equal and identical manifestations of Krsna, although they have different dealings
- The Lord's abode and He Himself are identical, and a pure devotee under the guidance of another experienced devotee can obtain all the results, even at present
- The Lord's glories and the Lord Himself are identical. One has to be qualified to understand this absolute truth; therefore one should be given a chance to associate with a pure devotee. Our Krsna consciousness movement is meant for this purpose
- The production is never identical with the original source of the energy, but the original source of energy, being the prime factor, is simultaneously one with and different from the product
- The right philosophy is that God is simultaneously one and different from the living being. Those, who therefore consider God and living beings are identical in every respect, are polluted in thought
- The spiritual mode and its effect are identical; therefore the spiritual quality is distinguished from its material counterpart by the word nirguna
- There is no jugglery of words and activities in the transcendental kingdom of the Lord. All the Lord's forms are transcendental, and such manifestations are ever identical
- These two brothers, I told him, are like one body; They are identical manifestations. If you do not believe in Lord Nityananda, you will fall down