Category:I Love (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "I Love (Prabhupada)"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- I am very glad to learn that Lord Jesus Christ has approved our activities. Perhaps you have marked it in my preaching work that I love Lord Jesus Christ as good as Krishna
- I have so much faith and love for you. How can you think that I am criticizing you? If you think this, it is like a thunderbolt striking my head. Please, I am requesting you to send a copy of that letter. Otherwise the pain in my mind will not go away
- I love Lord Jesus Christ as good as Krishna; because He rendered the greatest service to Krishna according to time circumstances and society in which He appreared
- I love you all very much, and if you go away and stay independently that will be a great shock for me
- I love you. Therefore you'll die and you'll become a dog, so I am taking sympathy on you that "Don't become a dog"
- If I hate somebody or if I love somebody he is also in my heart. Therefore simply by hating Krishna he gets salvation, like Kamsa. So if you want to hate, hate Krishna
- If I love you and if I have got some secrecy, I don't disclose to you, that is not perfect love. I must deal with you open-hearted, you must deal with me open-hearted, then there is love
- It is a question of love that sometimes I cook, you eat and sometimes you cook, I eat
- We don't like to see animal killing. That is also one of our propaganda: "No meat-eating." Why? To save the animals, because we love animals also. We love even the ant - because we love Krsna
- We must love. There is no escape. I must love somebody, because the propensity's there. So the original love is for Krsna. But because we have forgotten Krsna, therefore our love is distributed in so many ways
- You are all my children and I love my American boys and girls who are sent to me by my spiritual master and I have accepted them as my disciples
- You are all my spiritual children, and my only concern is to see that you all become strong in your devotion to Lord Krishna, so sometimes scolding may be there, but you should always remember that it is done with love and it is only for your benefit
- You cannot survive without my mercy and I cannot survive without your mercy. It is reciprocal. This mutual dependence is based on love, Krishna Consciousness
- You have brought great beauty and harmony to our community through your love and devotion