I Have Got Experience (Prabhupada)
"I have got bitter experience" |"I have got considerable experience" |"I have got experience" |"I have got full experience" |"I have got good experience" |"I have got little experience" |"I have got many experiences" |"I have got my bad experience" |"I have got my personal experience" |"I have got my practical experience" |"I have got now practical experience" |"I have got personal experience" |"I have got practical experience" |"I have got this experience" |"I have got this personal experience" |"I have got very bad experience" |"I have got very good experience" |"we have got practical experience"|"We have got experience"
Pages in category "I Have Got Experience (Prabhupada)"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- I also speak from the Bhagavad-gita and the students also speak from the Bhagavad-gita. The Bhagavad-gita is the same in all the centers. But it may be because I have little more experience I can explain them a little more nicely
- I do not like to have New Vrindaban with industrial or mining areas. I have got experience of them in India, that the mining areas are simply next to dungeon
- I have gone through variety stages of life. So I have got full experience of this material world. I don't want it. That determination is there
- I have got considerable experience now because I am wandering East and West, not only once, at least twice, thrice in a year. So far Krsna consciousness movement is concerned, we have no such thing, East and West
- I have got experience by traveling in the Western countries. Especially in America, they have got so many nice arrangements of big, big universities. Unfortunately, nowadays they are producing hippies. So this is not very encouraging
- I have got my personal experience. I never tried, never accepted that I shall become a sannyasi. And I tried my best to keep myself in this material world
- I have got now practical experience that you depend on Krsna, there will be no scarcity. Whatever you want, it will be fulfilled
- I have got practical experience that some of the Indian students in this country directly criticize this Krishna Consciousness Movement; so I am very glad that you are giving some serious attention to this Movement
- I have got this personal experience in my Guru Maharaja's institution. Different Godbrothers took the words of Guru Maharaja in different interpretations for sense gratification and the whole mission disrupted
- If the population of the world becomes sinful, demonic, then nature will not supply you sufficient food. She will diminish. We have got experience
- In India we have got experience how in the morning the cowboy takes some food from the mother and with the cows he goes to the field. The cows are let loose on the grazing ground. They are enjoying, and this cowboy is sometimes singing
- So far I have experience, the best way to remove ghosts is to chant Hare Krishna very loudly and have jubilant kirtana until they leave
- Superficially, it appears that in the USA there is sufficient provision of eating, sleeping, mating and defending, but actually nobody is safe even in his good apartment. I have got practical experience in New York
- This hypocrisy should be stopped. There have been so many fallen down. First of all there will be no sannyasi anymore. I have got very bad experience
- This is the country, Moscow. I have got practical experience in going there. And always suspicious. And the people in general, they are very unhappy, very unhappy, because they have no freedom. A young man cannot go out of the country
- To retire from activities is not very good idea for the conditioned soul. I have got very good experience, not only in our country but also in your country, that this tendency of retiring from activities pushes one down to the platform of laziness
- We have got practical experience (Books)
- We have got practical experience (Conv and Letters)
- We have got practical experience (Lectures)
- We have renounced our family life after thinking something. Now, if somebody comes, "Swamiji, you take thousand millions of dollars and marry again and become a family man," I'll never become, because I have got my bad experience