Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
- "internal pleasure potency"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Hladini"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Krsna has a transcendental potency called hladini sakti. He does not enjoy anything that is a product of the material energy
- Krsna has immense potencies, of which three are principal: the internal, the external and the marginal potencies. In the internal potency there are three divisions: samvit, hladini and sandhini. The hladini potency is Krsna's pleasure potency
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is ananda-cinmaya vigraha, combination of hladini sakti, Srimati Radharani, and Krsna together. Therefore the Vaisnava sings, sri-krsna-caitanya radha-krsna nahe anya. Radha-krsna nahe anya
- Sri, pusti, gir, kanti, kirti, tusti, ila, jaya, vidyavidya, maya, samvit, sandhini, hladini, bhakti, murti, vimala, yoga, prahvi, isana, anugraha, etc. All these energies act in different spheres of the Lord's supremacy
- That hladini energy gives Krsna pleasure and nourishes His devotees
- The essence of the hladini potency is love of God, the essence of love of God is emotion (bhava), and the ultimate development of emotion is mahabhava
- The essence of the hladini-sakti is love of Godhead, the essence of love of Godhead is bhava, or transcendental sentiment, and the highest pitch of that bhava is called mahabhava
- The liberated souls, who exist in far greater numerical strength than those souls in the material world, can factually experience the potency of the above-mentioned sandhini, samvit and hladini energies of the Lord
- The Lord's energy is divided into three component parts, namely sandhini, samvit and hladini; in other words, He is the full manifestation of existence, knowledge and bliss
- The potency called hladini gives Krsna transcendental pleasure. Through this pleasure potency, Krsna personally tastes all spiritual pleasure
- The product of the hladini-sakti is love of Godhead
- The samvit, sandhini and ahladini potencies - Krsna's potency for existence, His potency for knowledge and His potency for pleasure - are distinct from yogamaya
- The separation of Lord Ramacandra from Sita is spiritually understood as vipralambha, which is an activity of the hladini potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead belonging to the srngara-rasa, the mellow of conjugal love in the spiritual world
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has three kinds of internal potency, namely the hladini-sakti, or pleasure potency, the sandhini-sakti, or existential potency, and the samvit-sakti, or cognitive potency
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, the supreme controller, is always full of transcendental bliss and is accompanied by the potencies known as hladini and samvit
- The three portions of the spiritual potency are called hladini (the bliss portion), sandhini (the eternity portion) and samvit (the knowledge portion)
- The unadulterated action of the hladini-sakti is displayed in the dealings of the damsels of Vraja and Srimati Radharani, who is the topmost participant in that transcendental group
- This external energy is also displayed in the three modes of goodness, passion and ignorance. Similarly, the internal potency is also displayed in three spiritual modes - samvit, sandhini and hladini