Category:Highly Advanced Devotees of God
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Highly Advanced Devotees of God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is stated that a maha-bhagavata, or highly advanced devotee, sees Krsna as the active principle in all movable & immovable living entities. Therefore he sees everything within this cosmic manifestation in relation to Krsna
- In the temple of Adi-kesava, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu discussed spiritual matters among highly advanced devotees. While there, He found a chapter of the Brahma-samhita
- In your song book, poet Jayadeva's high madhurya rasa songs may be avoided because they are meant for highly advanced devotees
- The highly advanced devotee is one who knows the conclusion of the Vedas in full knowledge; thus he becomes a devotee. Indeed, not only is he convinced himself, but he can convince others on the strength of Vedic evidence
- The significance of advancement in transcendental knowledge and detachment from material attraction is exhibited in the personality of a highly advanced devotee