"highest perfection"|"highest perfectional"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Highest Perfection"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total.
- A Krsna conscious person can never be turned into Marxism. That is not possible. That is explained in the Srimad-Bhagavatam. Because they have seen the highest perfection of life, they cannot be misled by all these third-class, fourth-class philosophies
- A man who obtains birth in such a convenient position but does not understand his self is unable to achieve the highest perfection, even if he is exalted to life in the higher planetary systems
- After attaining Me (Krsna), the great souls, who are yogis in devotion, never return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because they have attained the highest perfection
- After attaining Me, the great souls, who are yogis in devotion, never return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because they have attained the highest perfection
- After attaining Me, the great souls, who are yogis in devotion, never return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because they have attained the highest perfection. BG 8.15 - 1972
- After attainment of one or two of the eightfold perfections, many mystics fall into the trap of mental oscillation. In such a state, the mystic fails to attain to the highest perfection, namely, pure devotion to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- All the different kinds of worshipers of multidemigods can attain the highest perfectional benediction, which is spontaneous attraction unflinchingly fixed upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead, only by the association of the pure devotee of the Lord
- Although life in Bharata-varsa, in a lower planetary system, is very short, one who lives there can elevate himself to full Krsna consciousness and achieve the highest perfection, even in this short life
- Any person, whatsoever and whosoever he or she may be - even the fallen woman, the less intelligent laborer, the dull mercantile man, or even a man lower than all these - can attain the highest perfection of life by going back home, back to Godhead
- Anyone who attains the supreme perfection, being engaged in My personal devotional service in the eternal abode, reaches the highest perfection of human life and does not have to come back to the miserable material world
- Anyone who hears the story of the Syamantaka jewel or describes it or simply remembers it will be free from all kinds of defamation and the reactions of all impious activities and thus will attain the highest perfectional condition of peace
- Anyone who makes a gift of this great work on a full moon day attains to the highest perfection of life by returning to Godhead
- As stated by Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the highest perfection in life is to develop one's love for Krsna
- Because Krsna embraced Putana's body with great pleasure and sucked her breast, although she was a great witch, she attained the position of a mother in the transcendental world and thus achieved the highest perfection
- Bhismadeva never forgot the Lord (Krsna) in His transcendental feature as the Partha-sarathi, and the Lord was present personally before Bhismadeva while he was passing to the transcendental world. That is the highest perfection of life
- Brahma, with great attention and concentration of the mind, studied the Vedas three times, and after scrutinizingly examining them, he ascertained that attraction for the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna is the highest perfection of religion
- By fixing your attention in this way, worrying how He will be pleased with me, you will naturally very soon reach the supreme highest perfection of life which is pure Krishna Consciousness
- Darkness means "I am this body, and to fulfill the necessities of the body is the highest perfection of my life"
- Diverting even a little of one's attention toward Krsna and activities in Krsna consciousness immediately enables one to achieve the highest perfection of life. This is the purpose of the Krsna consciousness movement
- Especially in this human form of life, one should engage his life, resources, words and intelligence for the service of the Lord. Only such activities can elevate a human being to the highest level of perfection. This is the verdict of all authorities
- Everyone's life must be so arranged that the last stage of life, say at least the last fifteen to twenty years prior to death, can be absolutely devoted to the devotional service of the Lord to attain the highest perfection of life
- For the devotee of the Lord, the highest perfection of the Mayavadis, kaivalya, or becoming one with the Supreme, is considered hellish to say nothing of the karmis' aspiration to be promoted to the heavenly planets
- For the people in general the highest perfection of life is to cease from material activities and be fixed on the path of self-realization
- Hearing this from Ramananda Raya, the Lord again requested him to go a step further. In reply, Ramananda Raya said, "Loving service to Krsna rendered in fraternity is the highest perfection"
- Hearing up to the point of spontaneous love, the Lord said, "This is all right, but if you know more, please tell Me." In reply, Ramananda Raya said, "Spontaneous loving service in servitude - as exchanged by master, servant - is the highest perfection"
- Herein the statement of Bhagavatam is that the highest aim of life or the highest perfection of the institution of the varnasrama-dharma is to cooperate jointly for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord
- Human life is meant for attaining the highest perfection of KC, but when people are godless & the presidents or kings are unnecessarily puffed up with military power, their business is to fight and increase the military strength of their different states
- If I am realized then this material composition of this body is disbursed and I am the spirit soul, small particle, I am immediately promoted to the spiritual sky. That is the highest perfection
- If they will simply take to reading this transcendental literature we are presenting, the same reading capacity will elevate them to the highest perfection of spiritual life. So this is very important task we are doing
- If we become sinful every moment, how we can become happy? It is not possible. If you want to become happy, you have to become pious. And the standard of piety is to become Krsna conscious, devotee of Krsna. That is the highest perfection of life
- If you accept this conclusion of Mine, being unattached to material enjoyment, adhering to Me with great faith and thus becoming proficient and fully aware of knowledge and its practical application in life, you will achieve the highest perfection
- In whatever occupation one may be engaged, if he serves the Supreme Lord he will achieve the highest perfection
- It is also said that whoever makes a gift of this great work on a full-moon day attains to the highest perfection of life and goes back to Godhead
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that anyone who accepts Lord Visnu or Krsna as the supreme friend attains the highest perfection of peaceful life
- Jahnava devi was-Nityananda's wife. She became. If she is able to go to the highest perfection of life, why it is not possible to become guru? But, not so many
- Just before his departure from this mortal world to attain the highest perfection, Isvara Puri told me that I should go to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and render service unto Him
- Krsna consciousness is so sublime that anyone who takes to this process is elevated to the highest perfection of life - far, far beyond the concept of liberation
- Krsna consciousness movement is essential in human society, for it offers the highest perfection of life. How this is so is explained fully in the Bhagavad-gita
- Krsna continued, "Simply by sticking to one's prescribed duties, everyone, especially a brahmana, can attain the highest perfection of all desires"
- Krsna says that anyone can come to Krsna consciousness and thus elevated to the highest perfection of life
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that the highest perfection of life is to achieve the transcendental loving service of Krsna
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told him, "Do not be astonished. Actually, devotional service unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the highest perfection of human activity"
- Love of Krsna is the highest perfection of bhagavat-prasada, or divine mercy
- One can attain the highest perfection simply by the association of Srimad-Bhagavatam. Both Sukadeva Gosvami and Maharaja Pariksit attained perfection through the medium of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- One can attain to the highest perfection of life simply by attentive hearing of the transcendental pastimes of the Lord from the right sources, as Sri Narada heard them from the pure devotees (bhakti-vedantas) in his previous life
- One can love Krishna without any inquiry; that is the highest perfection. To know Krishna as God is not so exalted a position as to love Krishna without knowing. That is the highest perfection. Knowledge means discrimination
- One class of philosophers, known as Mimamsakas, represented by sages such as Jaimini, have concluded that everyone should engage in pious activities or prescribed duties and that such activities will lead one to the highest perfection
- One of my students just spoken that.... Somebody said that "To become desireless is the highest perfection." So he replied that "Desireless, that is also desire." You are thinking that "I shall become desireless." So this is also a desire
- One of the gopis told her friends, "The highest perfection of the eyes is to see Krsna and Balarama entering the forest and playing Their flutes and tending the cows with Their friends"
- One should adjust the activities of life in pace with the mission of the Lord, and by doing this one is sure to return back home, back to Godhead. This is the highest perfection of life
- One should cease performing conventional religious practices and should be attracted to those which lead to salvation. One should eat very frugally and should always remain secluded so that he can achieve the highest perfection of life
- One should eat very frugally and should always remain secluded so that he can achieve the highest perfection of life
- One should not futilely try to deliver himself in spiritual realization. Let everyone take shelter of the supreme omnipotent Godhead, Krsna. That is the highest perfection of life
- Only by the grace of the divine personalities, the pure devotees of the Lord, can one achieve pure devotion, which is the highest perfection of human life. Only a pure devotee of the Lord can show one the right way of progressive life
- Our point is that we should have to receive Godhead from the highest perfectional person
- Satisfaction of the Lord is the criterion of one who is bona fide, and the highest perfection of life is to satisfy the Lord by one's occupational duty. That is the verdict of Gita and Bhagavatam
- Self-controlled persons who are attached to the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna can all of a sudden give up the world of material attachment, including the gross body and subtle mind, and go away to attain the highest perfection of the renounced order of life
- Simply by accepting the Lord as the supreme proprietor of everything, since He is actually so, one can achieve the highest perfection of life
- Since this temporary material world is full of the miseries of birth, old age, disease and death, naturally he who achieves the highest perfection and attains the supreme planet, Krsnaloka, Goloka Vrndavana, does not wish to return
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has recommended, prema pum-artho mahan: the highest perfection of life is prema, pure love in relationship with Krsna. And mother Yasoda appears to be the topmost of devotees who have attained this perfection
- Srimad-Bhagavatam confirms that the highest perfection of religion is that which leads to the devotional service of the Lord, unmotivated and unhampered by material impediments
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: My dear King, Prince Priyavrata was a great devotee because he sought the lotus feet of Narada, his spiritual master, and thus achieved the highest perfection in transcendental knowledge
- That is the highest perfection of life. If someone remains always attached to Krsna, it is to be understood that he is liberated, and his life is successful
- The arcana regulations are directly instructed by the Lord in the Narada-pancaratra and are strictly followed by the intelligent men, who know well that the highest perfectional goal of life is to reach Lord Visnu
- The attitude of Srimati Radharani is the highest perfection of conjugal love, which is the highest of the five transcendental mellows, and it is the complete perfection of love of Krsna
- The best thing is to attain the highest perfection of deathlessness as soon as the human form of life is attained; otherwise the whole policy of human life will prove to be a total failure
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that the devotee always absorbed in Krsna consciousness has no anxieties for his maintenance or protection. Being constantly absorbed in Krsna consciousness, he ultimately achieves the highest perfection
- The conclusion is that simply by hearing the Vedic literature Srimad-Bhagavatam, one can have direct connection with Sri Krsna, and thereby one can attain the highest perfection of life by transcending worldly miseries, illusion and fearfulness
- The conclusion is that whoever dies looking on the Personality of Godhead within or without attains his svarupa, which is the highest perfection of life
- The confidential teachings of the Bhagavad-gita are meant for nothing but attaining the highest perfection of human life - the transcendental service of Sri Krsna
- The faulty kali-yuga is just like an ocean of miserable condition, but there is one great opportunity. What is that? Simply by chanting the holy name of Lord Krsna one becomes liberated, and he is elevated to the highest perfection of life
- The first-class example is the gopis. They gave up everything. Their family, their relatives, their husband, their sons, their father, their prestige, their honor - everything sacrificed, simply for Krsna. That is the highest perfection
- The highest perfection of human life is to attain the brahminical qualification, then everything will be clearly understood: what is God, what I am, what is my relationship with God, what is this world
- The highest perfection of human life is to seek some employment under the Lord's supreme service. That will make one extremely happy
- The highest perfection of human life, achieved either by complete knowledge of matter and spirit, by practice of mystic powers, or by perfect discharge of occupational duty, is to remember the Personality of Godhead at the end of life
- The highest perfection of life is attained by remembering the transcendental nature of the Lord at the last moment of one's life
- The highest perfection of life is for a father, mother, spiritual master, husband or any other family member to help others return home, back to Godhead. That is the most preferred welfare activity for the benefit of relatives
- The highest perfection of life is to enjoy life constantly in the association of the Lord, and one who can relish this does not aspire after any temporary enjoyment of the material world via other media
- The highest perfection of material science, namely atomic energy and electronics, are all simply bewildering names of material elements with their concomitant reactions of the three modes
- The highest perfection of mystic power is called kamavasayita. This is also magic, but whereas the prakamya power acts to create wonderful effects within the scope of nature, kamavasayita permits one to contradict nature
- The highest perfection of self-realization is to understand that one is eternally the servitor of Krsna and that one's only business is to discharge one's duties in Krsna consciousness
- The highest perfectional brahmana is the Vaisnava. A Vaisnava who knows the science of the Absolute Truth but is not able to preach such knowledge to others is described as being in the lower stage
- The highest perfectional gain of humanity is to engage in discussions of the activities and glories of the Pious Actor
- The highest perfectional ingenuity is the personal perception of My (Lord Krsna) abodes, and this has been possible because of your (Brahma) submissive attitude in the performance of severe penance according to My order
- The highest perfectional knowledge is knowledge of the Supreme Lord. He cannot be understood by any process of religion other than devotional service; therefore, the immediate result of perfect knowledge is achieved by executing devotional service
- The highest perfectional project of philanthropic activities is to engage everyone in the act of preaching bhakti-yoga all over the world because that alone can save the people from the control of maya
- The human form of life is called arthada because the body can very nicely help the embodied soul to achieve the highest perfection
- The living entity is also required to revive his natural love and affection for the Lord, and that is the highest perfection of the living entity. Srimad-Bhagavatam treats the conditioned soul with an aim to that goal of life
- The mass of people, especially in this age of Kali, are all born sudras, basically lowborn, ill-trained, unfortunate and badly associated. They themselves do not know the highest perfectional aim of life
- The perfection of next life is to become free from the laws of material nature. That is the highest perfection. Samsiddhim paramam gatah. That can be possible when you go back home back to Godhead. That is not very difficult at the same time
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, there are many mystic yogis who are very learned and deliberate in achieving the highest perfection of life. They engage themselves in the yogic process of controlling the life-air within the body"
- The process is to give up one material body and then enter into another. But the highest perfection of such changes occurs only when the living entity is able to give up the material body altogether, and enter into the spiritual atmosphere
- The real purpose of yoga practice is to achieve the highest perfection of Krsna consciousness, as explained in the last verse of this (sixth) chapter
- The transcendental relationship of conjugal love is considered the highest perfection
- There are many standards of perfection. The highest material perfections, obtained by perfect yogis, are listed as eight: to become the smallest of the small, to become the greatest of the great, etc
- There is a higher principle. In the Bhagavad-gita also the Lord says that one has to give up all other principles of elevation and take simply to the method of Krsna consciousness. That will help him in achieving the highest perfection of life
- There is great necessity of spreading this Krsna consciousness movement to actually educate the human being to the highest perfect of life. That is required. It is not a religious system, competing with some other religion
- They (the mahatmas) only want Krsna and Krsna's association, and nothing else. That is the highest perfection of life
- They have developed a civilization on that animal propensities, means "I am this body, and the best use of my life is to gratify senses." This is animal. "I am this body." Body means the senses. "And to satisfy the senses is the highest perfection"
- This is jnana, regretting "My dear Lord, I got this very opportune moment to possess this human form of life, manusya-janama paiya, but my duty was to worship Radha-Krsna." That is the highest perfection of worshiping
- This stage (equibalance of the mind) is also accepted as the highest perfectional situation of liberation, wherein one is situated in one's self and is completely satisfied
- Three among these ten - namely Kavi, Mahavira and Savana - lived in complete celibacy. Thus trained in brahmacari life from the beginning of childhood, they were very conversant with the highest perfection, known as the paramahamsa-asrama
- Through the mercy of Ramananda Raya, I have understood that ecstatic love of Krsna is the highest goal of life and that spontaneous love of Krsna is the highest perfection
- To live in Vrindaban is the highest perfection and to grow up in Vrindaban the greatest fortune
- We are given this human form of life not to work hard like asses, swine and dogs but to attain the highest perfection of life
- When one is situated in Krsna consciousness, all activities are on the absolute plane, for they are no longer subject to dualities like good and bad. The highest perfection of Krsna consciousness is renunciation of the material conception of life
- When the living entity thus goes back home, back to Godhead, and engages in the personal service of the Lord, he is said to have attained samsiddhi parama, the highest perfection
- Whoever follows the principles of devotional service with attachment and follows a particular devotee of Vrajabhumi certainly attains the highest perfection of love of Godhead in that spirit
- You are like the desire tree in the heavenly planets which awards benedictions according to one's desires. Everyone's free to achieve the highest perfection but if one does not so desire, then Your awarding of lesser benedictions is not due to partiality
- You become dear to Krsna. That is your perfection, highest perfection, supreme perfection. So such easy thing, and such highest perfection. Why people should not accept this?
- You have to come to this stage, vasudeva sarvam iti, fully, firmly convinced that "Vasudeva is my life. Vasudeva is everything. Krsna is my life." And the highest perfection is visible in the Vrndavana atmosphere, especially by the gopis
- Yudhisthira said, "I wish to show the world that one can attain the highest perfection of life simply by taking shelter at Your lotus feet, exactly as one can satisfy the branches, twigs, leaves and flowers of an entire tree simply by watering the root"