Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Higher authorities" |"Higher authority"|"higher authoritative"
Pages in category "Higher Authorities"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Envious we don't care for. We don't mind. Never care for them. I didn't care anyone, any time, even my Godbrothers. Neither I care just now. I'll go on with my... Why? We are doing our duty, that's all, under higher authoritative order. Have no fear
- Even a Vaisnava acarya, what he is doing, even the most expert intelligent man cannot understand why he is doing this. Therefore we should not try to imitate the higher authorities, but we have to follow
- If somebody has done something wrong he is taken to the court and the judge gives his decision, whether he is criminal or not. The man who has arrested him, he cannot give the decision. It has to be tried by the higher authority
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam it is also confirmed by Prahlada Maharaj that merely by personal efforts or by the instructions of higher authorities one cannot attain to the stage of devotional service
- The living entity changes his body as soon as the higher authorities decide on his next body. As long as a living entity is conditioned within this material world, he must take material bodies one after another
- The transcendental mellow of affection has been accepted by authorities like Sridhara Svami as a perfectional stage of devotion
- There are three kinds of evidences. Out of that, sruti-pramana, evidence from higher authorities, that is the first-class evidence. What are those evidence? Pratyaksa, aitihya and sruti. Pratyaksa means direct perception
- This process - hearing from higher authorities - is called the deductive, or descending, process of knowledge. It is the only authorized way to learn transcendental knowledge. By this method alone is eternal truth transmitted
- Thus being fully trained to preach and become a spiritual master himself, he is considered first-class. A first-class devotee never deviates from the principles of higher authority
- To propagate the devotional service of Krsna consciousness, it requires the fit person. Not that one can imitate. It is not possible. One who is fit to take this responsibility, he receives proper instruction and help from higher authorities
- To worship the Deity. And you cannot derive benefit unless the aesthetic sense is applied to the higher authority, with reverence and respect. That is wanted
- Transcendental means it is not in my experience, but I get the experience from higher authority, parampara
- Transcendental science, or the science of Krsna, has to be learned from the authorities, and when one preaches the science, he becomes still more qualified
- We are doing our duty. That's all. Under higher authoritative order. Have no fear. It is not personal gratification
- When you confess your sinful activities before the higher authorities, before the representative of God, Lord Jesus Christ, or God, or Krsna, your sinful activities are finished. That's all right. But that does not mean that you shall go again