Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Hers | Her
Pages in category "Her (Radharani)"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- He (Krsna) has tasted that love while hiding His own dark complexion with Her effulgent yellow color. May that Lord Caitanya confer upon us His grace
- He has tasted that love while hiding His own dark complexion with Her effulgent yellow color. May that Lord Caitanya confer upon us His grace
- Her (Radharani's) beauty is more and more enhanced, being decorated with the red kunkuma of beauty itself and the blackish musk of conjugal love. Thus Her body is decorated with different colors
- Her (Radharani's) body becomes as brilliant as the cintamani jewel. She is dressed in various kinds of silken garments, one of which is Her natural shyness
- Her (Radharani's) entire body is bedecked with these (the natural symptoms of ecstasy - trembling, tears, jubilation, stunning, perspiration, faltering of the voice, bodily redness, madness and dullness) nine different jewels
- Her (Radharani's) pure, mature love surpasses that of all others. Her love is the cause of Lord Krsna's tasting the sweetness of the conjugal relationship
- Her (Radharani's) transcendental anger toward Krsna is embodied as the arrangement of the hair on Her head, and the tilaka of Her great fortune shines on Her beautiful forehead
- Her (Srimati Radharani's) bodily luster seems to place even gold into a painful situation. Thus the wonderful, unprecedented beauty of Srimati Radharani is awakening in Vrndavana
- Her mind, senses and body are steeped in love for Krsna. She is Krsna's own energy, and She helps Him in His pastimes
- Her pure, mature love surpasses that of all others. Her love is the cause of Lord Krsna's tasting the sweetness of the conjugal relationship
- Her worship (aradhana) consists of fulfilling the desires of Lord Krsna. Therefore the Puranas call Her Radhika
- In the morning Her (Radharani's) body is bathed in the nectar of compassion, in the afternoon in the nectar of youth, and in the evening in the nectar of luster itself. In this way the bathing is performed
- It is at Govardhana Hill that Krsna tends the cows with His cowherd friends, and there also He had His rendezvous with His most beloved Sri Radha and engaged in loving pastimes with Her
- Of the many objects of favored delight and of all the lovable damsels of Vrajabhumi, Srimati Radharani is certainly the most treasured object of Krsna's love. And, in every respect, Her divine kunda is described by great sages as similarly dear to Him
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "When a favorable breeze carries to Her (Radharani) the fragrance of My body, She is blinded by love and tries to fly into that breeze"
- One of Her (Radharani's) friends addressed Her in this way: "My dear friend, You have already sold Yourself and all Your beauty to Govinda. Now You should not be bashful. Please look upon Him cheerfully"
- Over and above this, the beauty of Her (Radharani's) body is enhanced by Her transcendental qualities, which constitute the flower garland hanging on Her body
- The goddesses of fortune are Her plenary portions, and they display the forms of vaibhava-vilasa. The queens are of the nature of Her vaibhava-prakasa
- The second bath is taken at noon in the water of tarunyamrta, or the nectar of youth. This is the actual expression of Her (Radharani's) new youthfulness
- The Vraja-devis have diverse bodily features. They are Her expansions and are the instruments for expanding rasa
- The word "sarva-kanti" indicates that all beauty and luster rest in Her body. All the laksmis derive their beauty from Her
- Their companions are Her confidantes, who embody extensions of Her bodily form and who are imbued and permeated with ever-blissful spiritual rasa
- Truly the Personality of Godhead has been worshiped by Her. Therefore Lord Govinda, being pleased, has brought Her to a lonely spot, leaving us all behind
- When Krsna saw Radharani standing just behind a bush of many creepers, immediately His beautiful eyebrows moved just like lightning toward Her
- When the border of Her (Radharani) sari and the cloth veiling Her face are caught, She externally appears offended and angry, but within Her heart She is very happy. Learned scholars call this attitude kuttamita
- While She was talking like this in a dream, She suddenly awoke and saw some of Her superiors standing before Her. Thus Radharani became ashamed and bowed Her head. This is an instance of alertness after awakening from sleep