Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
helmet | helmets | helmeted
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Helmet (10 P)
Pages in category "Helmet"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Actually, this large lizard was King Nrga, and when questioned by the Supreme Personality of Godhead he immediately bowed down before the Lord, touching to the ground the helmet on his head, which was as dazzling as the sunshine
- All the Brahmas who came to see Krsna offered their respects at His lotus feet, and when they did this, their helmets touched His lotus feet
- All the great kings and emperors used to come before Him (Krsna), offer their gifts and pay obeisances with their helmets at the feet of the Lord
- All the inhabitants of the heavenly planets and their youthful wives are fully decorated with golden helmets, bangles and belts, and thus they enjoy life
- All the Visnu forms were of bluish color and dressed in yellow garments; all of Them had four hands decorated with club, disc, lotus flower and conchshell. On Their heads were glittering golden helmets inlaid with jewels
- As previously mentioned, the jewels on the helmets of all the predominating deities of all the universes and Vaikuntha planets touched the throne and the lotus feet of the Lord when those deities all offered obeisances
- As the fighting progressed, the princes and soldiers of the enemy began to fall from their horses, elephants and chariots. Within a short time, millions of severed heads, decorated with helmets and earrings, had fallen on the battlefield
- At that time Nakula said with great anger, "Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and the nails of His toes are beautified by the light emanating from the jeweled helmets of the authorities of the Vedas"
- Balarama said, "How regrettable it is that these fools (Kurus) consider us, the members of the Yadu dynasty, to be like shoes and themselves like helmets"
- Balarama said, "The principal deities of all planets engage in His service and consider themselves most fortunate to take the dust of the lotus feet of Krsna on their helmets"
- Before entering the heavenly planets, King Nrga circumambulated the Lord (Krsna), touched his helmet to the Lord's lotus feet & bowed. Seeing the airplane from the heavenly planets present before him, he was given permission by the Lord to board it
- Brahma fell down before the Lord just like a stick to offer respect; & because the complexion of Brahma is golden, he appeared to be like a golden stick lying down before Krsna. All the four helmets on the heads of Brahma touched the lotus feet of Krsna
- In conclusion, I submit to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Prabhu and all the other devotees and readers that I accept your lotus feet as the helmet on my head. In this way, all my purposes will be served
- In the course of the battle, the warfield became strewn with the severed heads of heroes, their eyes still staring and their teeth still pressed against their lips in anger. Helmets and earrings were scattered from these severed heads
- In the Hamsaduta, the following incident is described: The gopis requested Hamsaduta to search after the marks of Krsna's lotus feet and to accept them as Lord Brahma had accepted them on his helmet after he had stolen all Krsna's cowherd boys
- It appears that soldiers used to go to the battlefield highly decorated with golden ornaments and with helmets and turbans, and when they were dead the booty was taken by the enemy party
- Krsna and Balarama learned the art of dressing hair in various styles and fixing a helmet in different positions on the head
- Krsna saw that Paundraka was dressed in yellow silken garments, and the flag on his chariot carried the symbol of Garuda, exactly imitating Krsna's. He had a very valuable helmet on his head, and his earrings, like swordfish, glittered brilliantly
- Krsna was so dexterous that before Bhaumasura could throw his trident, his head was cut off by the sharp Sudarsana cakra. His head, illuminated by earrings and a helmet, fell down on the battlefield
- Lord Krsna then cut off Salva's head, and the head, with its earrings and helmet, fell to the ground. Salva was thus killed in the same way that Vrtrasura was killed by Indra, the King of heaven
- Lord Krsna, by hurling His arrows with unfathomable strength, injured Salva, whose armor, bow and jeweled helmet all scattered in pieces
- Lord Maha-Visnu's helmet was bedecked with valuable jewels, and His beautiful earrings enhanced the beauty of the curling hair on His head. Lord Maha-Visnu had eight arms, all very long, reaching to His knees
- The coral mountain is very beautifully dressed by the evening sky, but the yellow dress of the Lord mocked its beauty. There is gold on the summit of the mountain, but the Lord's helmet, bedecked with jewels, mocked it
- The entire body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, is decorated. He wears a valuable jeweled helmet, necklaces and bracelets, His neck is adorned with the Kaustubha jewel, and He is dressed in yellow silk garments
- The language and tone used by Balarama are simply abusive, and due to the influence of this age it appears that the shoes befitting the feet want to rise to the top of the head, where the helmet is worn
- This panoramic procession (Krsna going to Hastinapur) was accompanied by the shouts of the people and was full with the display of different colored flags, umbrellas and whisks and different varieties of weapons, dress, ornaments, helmets and armaments
- When all the helmets struck together at Krsna's lotus feet, there was a tumultuous sound. It appeared that the helmets themselves were offering prayers unto Krsna's lotus feet
- When he (Pralambasura) appeared in his real feature, he was decorated with a golden helmet and earrings and looked just like a cloud with lightning carrying the moon
- When he (Yudhisthira) was sitting on the throne surrounded by his friends, Duryodhana came to the palace with his younger brothers. Duryodhana was decorated with a helmet, and he carried a sword in his hand
- When he had fixed the form of the Lord in his mind, he (the brahmana) began to imagine in his meditations that he was dressing the Lord very nicely in costly clothing, with ornaments, helmets and other paraphernalia
- When Lord Krsna understood that Viduratha was looking for the opportunity to strike Him with his sword, He employed His Sudarsana cakra, His razor-sharp disc, and without delay cut off Viduratha's head, with its helmet and earrings
- When Sambarasura was defeated in every respect, Pradyumna took his sharp sword and immediately cut off the demon's head, which was decorated with a helmet and valuable jewels
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu offered His obeisances at the lotus feet of the Gopinatha Deity, the helmet of flowers on the head of Gopinatha fell down and landed on the head of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When the Deity's helmet fell upon His head, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very pleased, and thus He chanted and danced in various ways with His devotees
- When the gems on the helmets of all the predominating deities collided before the throne and the Lord's lotus feet, there was a jingling sound, which seemed like prayers offered by the helmets at Krsna’s lotus feet
- While offering their dues and presents in worship, the predominating deities of all the planets touch the lotus feet of the Lord with their helmets. Thus they offer prayers to the Lord