Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Hearing the Holy Names of God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Hearing the Holy Names of God"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- According to Hindu scripture, God's name is the most powerful hymn. If everyone hears the chanting of the name, the potency of the hymn will be lost
- After offering her obeisances to the tulasi plant and Haridasa Thakura, she sat down at the door. Hearing Haridasa Thakura chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, she also chanted, "O my Lord Hari, O my Lord Hari"
- After saying this, Haridasa Thakura continued to chant the holy name of the Lord. Thus the woman sitting before him began to hear the chanting of the holy name
- We have already discussed developing a taste for hearing and chanting the holy sound. It is done through the medium of service to the pure devotee of the Lord
- What is impossible for the servants of the Lord? By the very hearing of His holy name one is purified
- What to speak of stopping death, no one can enhance the short period of life even by a fraction of a moment. The only hope of suspending the cruel slaughtering process of Yamaraja is to call him to hear and chant the holy name of the Lord