Category:Hearing in the Association of Devotees of God
Pages in category "Hearing in the Association of Devotees of God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- The more one hears about the Supreme God, the more one becomes fixed in devotional service. One should always hear about the Lord in the association of devotees; that will enhance one's devotional service
- The personified Vedas continued, "Pure devotees seek only the association of paramahamsas, or great liberated devotees, so that they can continuously hear and chant about Your glories"
- The sincere devotee who associates with devotees gets the opportunity to hear and contemplate this subject of the pastimes of the Lord, and the result is that he feels distaste for so-called happiness in this or that world
- Through the association of devotees, one can engage in the service of the Lord by hearing and chanting (sravanam kirtanam). Thus one can revive his dormant KC and, sticking to the cultivation of KC, return home, back to Godhead, even in this life
- We associate with one-another so that we can assist each other in hearing and chanting about Krishna. That is the purpose of our Society
- When he (Maharaja Pariksit) got the notice of his death, he immediately gave up all connection with household life and sat down on the bank of the Ganges to hear Srimad-Bhagavatam in the association of devotees
- When we speak of hearing & chanting, it means that not only should one chant & hear of the holy name of the Lord as Rama, Krsna (or systematically the 16 names of the maha-mantra), but one should also read & hear the BG & SB in the association of devotees