Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
headache | headaches | headaching
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Headaches (1 P)
Pages in category "Headache"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Adhyatmic means pertaining to the body and to the mind. Just like when there is some disarrangement of the different functions of metabolism within this body, we get fever, we get some pain, headache
- Adhyatmika means pertaining to the body and mind. "I have got headache today. I have got some pain here in the back. My mind is not very much settled up today. I cannot talk with you."
- All these conditions prove that out of separation from your son you have a severe headache." These are some of the symptoms of Mother Yasoda's anxiety for Krsna
- I am feeling no more headaches nor any severe buzzing sound - but still some buzzing is going on. After all it is a broken house and I cannot expect all the comforts of a newly built house in an old broken residence
- In the modern society, even a boy thinks himself self-sufficient and pays no respect to elderly men. Due to the wrong type of education being imparted in our universities, boys all over the world are giving their elders headaches
- When God comes personally to punish you, then you are not ordinary. Just like He came to punish Ravana, Kamsa. They are not ordinary. But ordinary person, a little headache is sufficient to finish him
- When one becomes impatient due to being scolded or insulted, the resultant state of mind is called amarsa