Pages in category "Having Money"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Because the ksatriyas had to rule the people, it was necessary for them to have money and prestige. But the vaisyas were satisfied with agricultural produce and milk from the cow, and if by chance there were excess, trade was allowed
- Bhagavad-gita says that in any activity performed under the spell of the mode of passion, there is definitely great misery. There may be a little so-called mental happiness - "I have this house or this money" - but this is not actual happiness. BG 1972 p
- By the grace of Krsna, we have no debts. No. We have no scarcity of money. They will simply find out. Now in Bombay I am getting from my Book Fund seven lakhs of rupees per month regularly
- If I say to a rich man, "You are not the proprietor. Krsna is the proprietor, so whatever money you have, spend it for Krsna," he will be angry
- If one has money one should divide all that he has accumulated into five divisions - one part for religion, one part for reputation, one part for opulence, one part for sense gratification and one part to maintain the members of his family
- If one has money, instead of constructing costly temples, one should spend his money for the publication of authorized books in different languages for propagating the Krsna consciousness movement
- In this way he induces one to eat more than necessary, and then he directly criticizes him, saying, 'You eat so much. How much money do you have in your treasury'
- Materialists are inventing so many artificial necessities, and those who have money, being allured by such artificial necessities, try to accumulate money to possess more and more. This is the idea of modern economic development
- Money is not the strength for understanding Radharani. If you have got some money, by the strength of money you'll understand Radharani - that is another bogus thing
- So a bona fide spiritual master should not personally take any responsibility for constructing temples, but if someone has money and wants to spend it in the service of Krsna
- Sukadeva Goswami analyzes the situation for the karmis in the narration of Bhagavatam as sleeping and indulging in sex-life in the night & in the daytime working hard "Where is money?" & when they have got money, how to accumulate household paraphernalia
- The other political parties are spending lavishly so how can we compete with them. We do not have enough money nor do I wish to spend our money in this way. Therefore I say it is better to stop
- The system of giving a dowry to one's daughter has existed in Vedic civilization for a very long time. Even today, following the same system, a father who has money will give his daughter an opulent dowry
- This rumor that within a few years there will be police repression and people will have no more money to buy books and sankirtana will stop is completely bogus. Whoever told you that is a rascal, saying it in my name. I never said that
- We are doing the same thing. When we go to God we ask Him, "Kindly give me the bundle on my head. My family become may happy. I may have a large amount of money to enjoy material things." We ask that. That is our foolishness
- We can send you unlimited number of books. You simply have to apply your brain how to sell them. Then you will have plenty of money
- We do not want money. But they are having money by so many ways. So we take their money and construct a temple. We can sit down here and chant Hare Krsna. We don't require that temple
- We Indians may lie on the street because we are poor, but they are not poor, nor the Americans. Why has some of the younger generation accepted this way of life? You have enough food, enough house, enough money, facilities, machines - everything
- You are poor by force, and they sometimes accept poverty voluntarily, just like the hippies. They have enough money. They are coming from very rich father and grandfather, but they lie down on the street, and the police comes and kick them
- You have plenty of money, milk, fruits, flowers, grains, everything, and you are living in the jungle. What more could you want?