Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
hate | hated | hateful | hatefully | hater | haters | hates | hatred
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Hate"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- A person who actually understands what the rasa-lila is will certainly hate to indulge in mundane sex life. For the realized soul, hearing the Lord's rasa-lila through the proper channel will result in complete abstinence from material sexual pleasure
- A pure devotee does not like even to hear about sayujya-mukti, which inspires him with fear and hatred. Indeed, the pure devotee would rather go to hell than merge into the effulgence of the Lord
- A spiritualist, inner side is strong. He's not impotent, but he'll don't like sex intercourse. Doesn't like. He hates. That is spiritual life. Inner side is strong enough. He can marry thrice, but he has got a detachment. That is spiritual life
- After some days Jagannatha Misra inaugurated the primary education of his son by performing the hate khadi ceremony. Within a very few days the Lord learned all the letters and combinations of letters
- All living entities are born into delusion, bewildered by dualities arisen from desire and hate
- All living entities are born into delusion, overcome by the dualities of desire and hate. This is an explanation of how the living entity falls down into this material world. In the spiritual world there is no duality, nor is there hate
- But now how wonderful it is that this same man is chanting the names of Krsna with tears in his eyes, and as soon as he sees the face of a woman, he immediately becomes disgusted. From the indication of his face, I would think that now he hates sex life
- By the influence of darkness, the conditioned soul forgets his relationship with the Supreme Lord and is overwhelmed by attachment, hatred, pride, ignorance and false identification, the five kinds of illusion that cause material bondage
- Devotees take it for granted, even there is distressed condition of life, they take it that "It is created by God. I am now in distress. It is creation of God. So why shall I hate it? Let me tolerate. Let me undergo this distressed condition of life"
- Don't waste your time how to solve your economic problems. This is nonsense. Of course, it is very revolutionary. People will hate me. "What Swamiji's speaking?" But actually this is the fact. This is another madness
- During the partition days in India, Hindus and Muslims were living together peacefully, manipulation by politicians suddenly aroused feelings of hatred between them, and they killed one another over politics
- Hate each other, that's all right. We say what is the use of your sexual intercourse? That is animalism. You avoid it. Our Vedic civilization is to avoid it. Therefore they remain brahmacari, naisthika-brahmacari, no sexual intercourse
- His childhood lasted until the date of hate khadi, the beginning of His education, and His age from the end of His childhood until He married is called pauganda
- I want to have a small Vaisnava state - varnasrama, ideal. Ideal Vaisnava state. Brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, sudra, they are doing very nicely, & people will be surprised, "Oh." There is no question of hatred. It is division for proper discharge of duty
- If I had hated Sanatana Gosvami and had not embraced him, I would certainly have been chastised for offenses to Krsna
- If I hate somebody or if I love somebody he is also in my heart. Therefore simply by hating Krishna he gets salvation, like Kamsa. So if you want to hate, hate Krishna
- If money comes, you don't hate it. Welcome. But it should be used properly. That is proper use. If you use properly your money, then you make your path parapavarga, clear. And if you misuse your money, then you become again entangled
- Ignorance, material conception, attachment, hatred and absorption. As long as one is overwhelmed by those five kinds of material miseries, there is no question of entering into the Vaikunthalokas
- In SB the devotees are described as nipuna-buddhayah, which means that they are the most intelligent class of men. Uninfluenced by attachment or hatred, the devotee lives very peacefully and is not agitated by the influence of passion and ignorance
- In the spiritual world there is no duality, nor is there hate
- Material life means hatred for Krishna and desire for matter. So we have to convert ourselves. When one becomes Krishna conscious actually, he does not even hate material things because he becomes expert how to utilize everything for Krishna
- My Lord, without hatred for my family You have accepted me as Your servant. Only by Your mercy is there good fortune in my family
- O conqueror of the foe, all living entities are born into delusion, bewildered by dualities arisen from desire and hate
- One who neither hates nor desires the fruits of his activities is known to be always renounced. Such a person, free from all dualities, easily overcomes material bondage and is completely liberated, O mighty-armed Arjuna
- Sinner is illusioned. He's mad. If you hate him, then how you can deliver him? Therefore those who are devotees, those who are really servant of God, they have no hate for anyone
- Such persons (who are without attraction or hatred) are to be considered already liberated, and their symptoms are described below
- The 5 elements, false ego, intelligence, the unmanifested, the 10 senses & the mind, the 5 sense objects, desire, hatred, happiness, distress, the aggregate, the life symptoms & convictions are considered to be the field of activities & its interactions
- The beauty of Srimati Radharani is described as follows: "Her eyes defeat the attractive features of the eyes of the cakori bird. When one sees the face of Radharani, he immediately hates the beauty of the moon"
- The Bhattacarya, who had taken pleasure in explaining Mayavada philosophy, became such a staunch devotee that he hated even to utter the word mukti. This is possible only by the causeless mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya
- The dharma and adharma, they are two contradictory thought. But He is the source of dharma and adharma both. Janmady asya yatah. Adharma, which we hate, that is also coming from God
- The illusory energy is manifested in the duality of desire and hate. Due to desire and hate, the ignorant person wants to become one with the Supreme Lord and envies Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord is flawless because He is without attraction or hatred. Similarly, when a living entity is without attraction or hatred, he also becomes flawless and eligible to enter into the spiritual sky
- The Lord neither hates nor likes anyone, though He appears to
- The material body is overcast with five kinds of miserable conditions, namely ignorance, material conception, attachment, hatred and absorption
- The old temple of Bindu Madhava, which was visited by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, was later dismantled by Aurangzeb, the great Hindu-hating emperor of the Mogul dynasty. In the place of this temple, he constructed a big masjid, or mosque
- The very sound of the word 'mukti' immediately induces hate and fear, but when we say the word 'bhakti,' we naturally feel transcendental bliss within the mind
- There are desire, hatred, happiness and distress, which are interactions, representations of the five great elements in the gross body
- This detachment (a devotee naturally hates the association of so-called society, friendship and love) is not dry but is due to achieving a higher status of life by relishing transcendental mellows
- We actually saw during the partition days in India that although Hindus & Muslims were living together peacefully, manipulation by politicians suddenly aroused feelings of hatred between them, and thus the Hindus & Muslims killed one another over politics
- We do not think in terms of that simply my brother is good, I am good. And all bad. This kind of narrow, crippled consciousness we hate, we kick out
- We hate sin, not the sinners. Actually. If we hate sinners, then where is the possibility of preaching?
- We have nothing to hate from materialism because materialism is the energy of God
- We may not hate even the prostitutes if they are devotees of the Lord. Even to date there are many prostitutes in great cities of India who are sincere devotees of the Lord
- We shall hate this influence of maya but not the man who is now under the influence
- When a child passes stool and urine that touch the body of the mother, the mother never hates the child. On the contrary, she takes much pleasure in cleansing him
- When a devotee realizes the effect of association with the Supreme Lord, he naturally hates the association of so-called society, friendship and love
- When Pundarika Vidyanidhi saw that Lord Jagannatha was given a starched garment, he became a little hateful. In this way his mind was polluted
- When the living entities desire to enjoy themselves, they develop a consciousness of duality and come to hate the service of the Lord. In this way the living entities fall into the material world
- When there is hatred and malpractice and mutual mistrust in the caste system, the whole system becomes degraded, and as stated herein, it creates a deplorable state