Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
hasty | hastily | hastiness | haste
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Haste"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- A pure Vaisnava, he simply always expects, "When that time will come, Krsna will be pleased to accept me?" Otherwise he is not very hasty. But he is interested with the service. That is pure Vaisnava. A pure Vaisnava can go to the hell for serving
- All (beautiful men and women) were singing auspicious songs. The wife of the brahmana (Sudama) was very glad on hearing the tidings of her husband’s arrival, and with great haste she came out of the palace
- All the inhabitants of Vrndavana, being disturbed, began to search out Krsna by following the impression of His footprints on the ground, and thus they moved hastily toward the bank of the Yamuna
- All these sons of Lord Krsna (Pradyumna, Carudesna and Samba) left their respective palaces and leaving aside all engagements, including lying down, sitting and dining, hastened toward their exalted father
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the river Yamuna, He threw Himself into it. Balabhadra Bhattacarya hastily caught the Lord and very carefully raised Him up again
- As the gopis were very hastily passing over the stone road, the flower garlands which were decorating their bodies fell to the ground, and it appeared that a shower of flowers was falling from the sky
- Dhruva Maharaja attained this perfection not by acting hastily, but by patiently executing the order of his spiritual master, and therefore he became so successful that he saw the Lord face to face
- Disturbed by the bees, Purvacitti tried to move hastily, but as she raised her feet to walk quickly, her hair, the belt on her hips, and her breasts, which were like water jugs, also moved in a way that made her extremely beautiful and attractive
- Gaurasundara was going to maintain, and he drives fifty miles off, Honolulu. The poor fellow had to rise early in the morning. You see? And so much haste. Therefore: "Gaurasundara, you better give up this job. Just depend on Krsna"
- Go hastily, while he is in the assembly room. Hearing this, Pradyumna Misra immediately departed
- I am confident that you are all trying your best so there is no question of doing things hastily. You can execute your respective duties peacefully and I am confident that you will be successful
- I am glad that you have already started a center in small scale and please try to improve it as far as possible. There is no question of doing anything very hastily so please try to make steady, even if slow, progress
- I went there in great haste and ate everything. When you saw Me eating, you felt great happiness
- In great haste Paramananda Puri Gosani went before Him and with great humility persuaded Him to sit down in His room
- Kaliya's wives prepared to worship the Lord, and in their haste their clothes, hair and ornaments became disarrayed. They also surrendered unto the Supreme Lord and began to pray
- Kasisvara will also come here after visiting all the holy places. However, following the orders of my spiritual master, I have hastily come to be present at Your lotus feet
- Samudra came to the Lord (Ramacandra) with great haste and surrendered to Him, wanting to help Him in every way
- Simply to protect their lives, they hastily fled from their homes, wives, children, animals and household paraphernalia. Paying no heed to all these, the demons simply fled
- So far painting of the deity, it will not be necessary to bring Muralidhara from New York just for that purpose. We should not be so hasty to make such drastic programs
- So in our conditioned stage there will be so many doubts, so many implication. But the same thing as I gave you example, that don't be very much hasty to receive the result immediately. Simply we have to follow
- Some of them (ladies) placed their clothes in the wrong place. Some anointed their eyes on one side only, some wore ankle bells only on one leg or wore only one earring. In great haste, not even decorated properly, they went to see Krsna from the roofs
- The Bhattacarya noticed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu outside, and with great haste he went to Him and offered prayers unto His lotus feet
- The citizens of Dvaraka awoke from a state of slumber because of the sunrise of Krsna, and they all hastened towards Him just to have an audience
- The King was very happy to hear the news, and he hastily went there. Upon seeing the Lord, he fell flat to offer Him obeisances
- The woman was also offensive to Krsna by putting her foot on the shoulder of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Seeing all these offenses, Govinda very hastily made her get down
- The worshipful Brahma first laughed at their stupidity (they wanted to copulate wih Lord Brahma), but finding the shameless asuras close upon him, he grew indignant and ran in great haste out of fear
- The young girls, however, were not so much intoxicated as the demigods (Nalakuvara and Manigriva), and they at once became ashamed at being naked before the great sage Narada. They began to cover themselves with all haste
- They (the devotees of Lord Caitanya) all hastily grabbed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and pulled Him out of the water. Once on the boat's platform, the Lord began to dance
- They all hastily grabbed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and pulled Him out of the water. Once on the boat's platform, the Lord began to dance
- Thinking of the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu, he left the general path and proceeded with great haste on the one not generally used
- When Narada Rsi informed Jambhasura's friends and relatives that Jambhasura had been killed, the three demons named Namuci, Bala and Paka arrived on the battlefield in great haste
- When Sri Gopala fainted, Advaita Acarya hastily took him upon His lap. Seeing that he was not breathing, He became very much agitated
- When the young girls heard that Lord Krsna, the only object worth seeing, was passing on the road, they were very eager to see this all-famous personality. Their hair loosened, & their tightened saris became slack due to their hastily rushing to see Him
- When you will be perfect, you'll see Krsna in your front, talking with you. This is the process. You'll see one day. But you should not be very much hasty
- While she was thus thinking and crying, I immediately went there with great haste and ate everything. Seeing the dish empty, she wiped her tears away